Financial Analyst - (San Diego, CA)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 24, 2020
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact
people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come.
Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human
discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people
who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join
forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity
and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable
drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not
only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems is seeking a Financial Analyst
2 to join us in the pursuit of top-tier financial performance. The
position is based in San Diego, CA (Rancho Bernardo). This position
will report to the Autonomous Systems Division manager of financial
planning, reporting & analysis and will have the following
- Development of the consolidated Autonomous Systems Division's
Long Range Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan.
- Management of program financials, including: financial and cost
forecasting, reporting and analysis, profitability analysis, and
working capital analysis (accounts receivable forecasting, treasury
forecasting, unbilled analysis, and aged receivables
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and
- Work with the finance and business management teams to develop
strategies to improve financial performance based on
- Support the development of presentations for, and occasionally
brief to, Division leadership.
- Interface with business, program, and sector personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Accounting, Finance,
Economics and a minimum of 3 years of finance or accounting
experience, or other related experience OR a Master's Degree with 1
year of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance
- Master's degree
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion Planning software (or another
similar software), database software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise in financial analysis
- Active DoD secret clearance or the ability to obtain and
maintain a clearance
- CPA License
- Knowledge of EVMS/FAR/DFARS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, San Diego , Financial Analyst - (San Diego, CA), Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!