Company: Inseego Corp
Location: San Diego
Posted on: October 18, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Execute federal, state, and global tax strategies based on
company goal and objectives to minimize the Company's effective tax
- Oversee and/or prepare quarterly tax provisions, tax-related
account reconciliations, return-to-provision, and tax footnote for
- Oversee the preparation, review, and timely and accurate
submission of all US federal and state corporate income tax returns
reports, and payments.
- Work with Tax professionals on submissions for relevant US and
- Develop tax forecasts to allow for tax planning and long-range
projections of effective tax rates.
- Monitor tax law changes and impact on returns and
- Direct, revise, and design tax processes to ensure efficient
operations of the tax function.
- Manage tax-related special projects such as transfer pricing,
intercompany transactions and contracts, due diligence, formation
of new legal entities, etc.
- Supervise and collaborate with tax contractors and
- Assist in due diligence for business development activities
advising on income tax related matters including valuation of
acquired net operating losses, input on tax implications of deal
structure, and any other relevant tax related matters.
- Oversee and/or prepare indirect tax calculations and filings
including franchise taxes, VAT, sales & use tax, and San Diego
personal property taxes.
- Effectively manage all tax audits (federal, state, sales/use
tax, ODC Analysis, etc---).
- Evaluate ASC 740 (FIN 48) for uncertain tax positions.
- Anticipate internal and external tax compliance challenges or
regulatory issues, research implications to the business, and
provide recommendations to management.
- Develop long-term vision for the tax function.
- Ensure SOX 404 documentation reflects best practices and
procedures for tax processes.
- 10+ years of global corporate tax experience (in public
accounting or industry).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Advanced credentials (e.g. Masters in Taxation, MBA and/or
- Strong understanding of federal, international, and multi-state
corporate income taxation
- Strong technical knowledge of complex tax issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and
- Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in
- Strong attention to detail. Must be able to manage several
- General knowledge of GAAP/SOX and an understanding of internal
Keywords: Inseego Corp, San Diego , Tax Director, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!