Global Communications Senior Specialist
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 15, 2021
The Global Communications Senior Specialist--is responsible for
creating messages, stories, and announcements around Teradata's
business for the company's executives and key organizations. This
position is a critical role in developing a clear and consistent
corporate narrative. The role must be able to navigate through
change while developing plans and materials. These materials
include emails, speeches, enewsletters, videos, presentations, and
livestream broadcasts. Messages will be created to meet the needs
of specific audiences* internally.* The position will coordinate
executive messages across our executive team, and will synchronize
the efforts of executive communications managers in the
The role requires a seasoned communications professional with
proven experience in writing, communicating and storytelling, and
in working with executives. The position will be required to work
on projects under non-disclosure, and must adhere to
confidentiality standards.-- Must have proven ability to balance
competing priority messages.
*Key Areas of Responsibility:*
* Develop communication plans, written messages, video scripts,
blogs and presentations for executives as well as departments,
e.g., IT, Finance.
* Create messages that drive organizational performance and
awareness of our competitive advantage, successes, products,
solutions and services
* Guide communications projects across organizations and
* Build and maintain relationships with subject matter experts who
provide input to messages.
* Create and adhere to deadlines.
*Education and Experience Requirements:*
The ideal candidate has experience in the technology industry, with
proven capability in any / all the following disciplines:
Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Sales. They must have a
proven ability to excel across organizational boundaries.
The candidate must have strong experience with:
* Strategic and Corporate Communications and Corporate
* Executive communications
* Digital and print marketing
* Blogs and Social Media
* Bachelor's degree in business or technical field required. MBA,
or MS in journalism desired.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience
* Highly organized, motivated and diligent in work
* Expert oral and written communication skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a
* Microsoft Office suite expertise / Word, PowerPoint, Stream,
* Proven ability to manage communications for executives across
business units in a team environment
* Creative thinking and problem solving
* Flexibility to adjust quickly
Keywords: Teradata, San Diego , Global Communications Senior Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!