Account Manager, Financial Services
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 22, 2021
COVID-19 Update: To keep our candidates, colleagues and other
visitors--safe, we're making changes to our interview and hiring
process. Learn more When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher
Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in
finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure
our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll
be supported in achieving your career goals. How will you make an
impact? The Account Manager, Financial Services will be responsible
for supporting and driving lease growth within Thermo Fisher
Scientific, specifically for the Chromatography and Mass
Spectrometry Division. S/he will be responsible for developing
relationships within this group while also implementing product and
industry specific marketing plans, processing transactions and
training sales teams. The goal of this individual will be to drive
incremental revenue growth within the CMD-LSMS business unit and
contribute to the overall lease volume of the TFFS function.
Position can be located in Waltham, MA; Chicago, IL; Fremont, CA;
San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA.
What will you do?
- Provide creative financial solutions for internal and external
- Conduct regular training presentations to educate sales team(s)
about TFFS financial offerings and programs.
- Work directly with the sales team(s) to provide lease
proposals, credit approvals, lease document packages and to close
transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with commercial sales leaders and key divisional
stakeholders to integrate financing into the commercial
- Attend industry tradeshows, present at national and regional
sales meetings and meet with customers on strategic
- Develop and execute sales/marketing strategies and plans to
- Research competitor and industry activity, keeping informed of
new products/promotions and other general information of interest
to customers. How will you get here? Education
- Minimum requirement is a bachelor's degree. Experience
- 3+ years conceptual selling experience
- Experience with commercial finance and/or a Life Science
Company a plus. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative,
intensity and integrity.
- Team player with ability to integrate across functions (sales,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to aggressively
chart growth initiatives.
- Proficiency in assessing credit risk/worthiness a plus.
- Outstanding follow-up and organizational skills, ability to
- Successful record of account or territory management and
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
complimented by a solutions-oriented background.
- Strong written/email etiquette along with
verbal/phone/communication skills At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each
one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell.
Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our
customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. To access
this job later or share with a friend, please enter Name and Email
Address below. Your Name Get notified for similar jobs Sign up and
receive similar job alerts to your email Enter Email address Get
customized job recommendations based on your career area of
interest. How would you rate your experience popup Thermo Fisher
Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual
revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our
customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether
our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving
complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and
therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are
here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000
colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative
technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services
through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific,
Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab
Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit
www.thermofisher.com . Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, creed,
religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic
information, veteran status, age or disability status.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, San Diego , Account Manager, Financial Services, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!