Company: APR Consulting, Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Accounting Analyst Job ID: 61881 Type: Temp-to-Hire Duration: 3
months-- Schedule: --- Client Industry: Healthcare-- Date Added:
09.27.21 Start Date: 09.28.21 Location: San Diego, CA 92111 Pay
Rate: $36.03 Career Field: Other DESCRIPTION APR Consulting, Inc.
has been engaged to identify a Accounting Analyst Location: San
Diego, CA 92111 Position: Accounting Analyst Pay Rate: $36.03/hr
Duration: 3 months Shift: Monday to Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30PM
(Onsite) Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional
recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of
clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide. Position
- Uses skills as a season, experienced payroll professional with
a full understanding of industry practices and organizational
policies and procedures.
- Applies organization policies and procedures to resolve a
variety of payroll issues.
- Works on complex payroll problems of moderate scope where
analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of
factors (e.g. Response to timesheet discrepancies and employee
questions regarding time, attendance records, and computation of
- Calculates complex terminal pay issues.
- Researches, identifies, and corrects invalid pay postings.
- Exercises judgement in selecting methods and techniques for
- Manages monthly reconciliation of bank payroll accounts.
- Conducts disposable income calculations and terminal pay
- Utilizes contacts within the payroll office and across the
- Coordinates, trains, and advises payroll staff and
administrators on inter-organizational payroll placements.
- Verifies compliance with federal and state payroll
- 2+ years working in a similar work environment as a payroll
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent
experience/training Strong understanding of many payroll processes,
policies, and procedures.
- Problem solving, problem identification, reasoning skills, and
ability to develop original ideas to solve problems.
- Customer Service Eager to learn and work with a team At a
minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification,
employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon
hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon
successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your
experience is a match for this position please apply today and join
our team. We look forward to working with you!
- (valid email required)
- (required) SIMILAR POSITIONS
- Medical Case Specialist in Philadelphia PA
- Medical Assistant in Clarksville TN
- Medical Assistant in Fresno CA HOT JOBS
- Customer Service Representative in Chandler AZ
- Order Entry Clerk in Chandler AZ
- Recruiter in Warrendale PA Equal Opportunity Statement:
"APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications for all positions equally without regard
to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status
or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities
Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law
requires all employers to verify the identity and employment
eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility
Keywords: APR Consulting, Inc, San Diego , Accounting Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!