Workday Financials Senior Consultant- Location Open
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Emerging ERP Solutions - Sr. Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced Sr. Workday Financials Consultant
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on
projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are
breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below .
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Sr. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and
technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to
meet clients' business needs. Consultants gain exposure to multiple
industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of
services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand customer business requirements and configure Workday
solution according to those requirements
- Demonstrate functionality to customer through prototyping and
adjust tenant configurations based on customer feedback
- Troubleshoot solution and business process defects discovered
during testing and resolve defects in an efficient and timely
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business
transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for
emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance
and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true
enabler of process change and cost reduction.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading workstreams or small teams.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following Functional
o Banking & Settlement
o Business Assets
o Supplier Accounts
- Exposure to other Functional Areas such as Core Financials,
Budgets, Foundation Data Model, and Grants Management.
- Experience in configuration of business processes, business
process policy security, domain security, notifications, worklets,
custom validations, work tag usage and creation of calculated
- Hands-on functional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati,
OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX;
Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN;
Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA;
Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Tallahassee, FL; or
be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations:
Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA
- Workday Financials Professional certification.
- Two (2) full life cycle Workday Financial implementations.
- Previous consulting experience with a Workday deployment
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application
implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft,
Oracle, SAP, Lawson).
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and
- Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one
full life cycle implementation.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to
Keywords: Deloitte, San Diego , Workday Financials Senior Consultant- Location Open, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!