Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
San Diego Hotel
With miles of sandy beaches and a year-round average 70-degree
temperature, there is no better place to live and work than sunny
San Diego! Within this seaside paradise lies the newly renovated,
four-star, Omni San Diego Hotel; a place dedicated to providing a
superior experience for both associates and guests. -Omni San
Diego's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional
service. The Omni San Diego Hotel's commitment to serve our
associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's
highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal
promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and
empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated
person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Diego Hotel
may be your perfect match. -
An amazing opportunity to be a pivotal part of the Omni convention
collection hotel. The Omni San Diego Hotel -is seeking an
experienced -Accounting Generalist to join the team. This Associate
will be responsible for general accountant responsibilities
performing miscellaneous accounting actives while ensuring all
policies and procedures are being followed.
- Main responsibility will be payroll duties and general
accounting functions in areas of need within the Finance
- Assist in handling customer and vendor inquiries in a timely
efficient manner, including but not limited to researching and
resolving customer issues as well as vendor requests.
- Assist with reconciling vendor statements and solving
- Daily cash over short reconciliation, reporting and follow
- Maintain Vendor Insurance Certificate of Insurance
- Perform Birch Street invoice reconciliation as needed.
- Oracle Accounts Payable module processing of vendor payments as
- Perform Daily Income Audit and posting of daily journals and
adjustments as needed.
- Accounts receivable billing and payment posting as needed.
- At least 6 months of payroll experience is preferred.
- Previous hotel accounting experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets, both building and
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: -EEOC is the Law Poster -and
the following link is the -OFCCP's Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination policy statement -If you are interested in
applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special
assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to
Keywords: Omni Hotels & Resorts, San Diego , Accounting Generalist, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!