Company: Bill Howe Plumbing
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBill Howe is currently hiring a Collections &
Billing Specialist. This position will manage all aspects of the
accounts receivable, collections, billing, dispatch, and customer
service in a fast paced, goal-oriented department. SummaryUnder the
direction of management, the Collections & Billing Specialist will
be responsible for billing, COD and account customers via Xactimate
for services on all work generated by the division in a timely
manner. Communicate directly with insurance companies and adjusters
on Xactimate/billing discrepancies and work directly with Insurance
Billing Specialist to resolve issues. Collect on past due invoices
by reaching out to insurance companies and customers via phone or
email. Research discrepant amounts on customer accounts to
reconcile and clear invoices. Collect on return checks by calling
or emailing customers to retrieve payment by cash, cashier's check,
certified funds or by credit card. Dispatch our technicians and
provide amazing customer service. The Billing & Collections
Specialist will also assist with other duties as assigned.
- Experience in accounts receivable, collections, customer
service, and or billing is preferred.
- Experience with water damage industry preferred.
- Experience with Xactimate and Contractor Connection
- Dispatch or call center experience preferred.Core Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful
manner and establish and maintain cooperative working
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs
and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to
identify critical core competencies based on success factors and
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing
environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues,
situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.Physical
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Regularly required to sit, walk, stand, stoop, bend, squat, open
doors, and climb/ descend stairs.
- Operate standard office equipment (computers, phones, copier,
fax machine or scanner).Environmental Conditions
- Office settingBill Howe Plumbing, Heating & Air is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
provided by OFCCP here.If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our career center as a result of your disability. To
request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at
Keywords: Bill Howe Plumbing, San Diego , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!