Revenue Accounting Manager - Remote
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Revenue Recognition position with growing SaaS company -
Remote!This Jobot Job is hosted by Marcus CurielAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.A Bit About UsWe are reimagining the on-perm directory as a
cloud-based platform that secures identities, manages devices, and
provides safe access to all types of IT resources - on-perm, in the
cloud, across Windows and Mac, or Linux. We stack our team with
people who want to shape our company's future, reject the confines
of a traditional role, and work collectively to solve complex
challenges. Shared passion for the success of our customers is the
foundation that drives our thinking and efforts. Our platform is
used in 160 countries and across 150,000 organizations.Why join
- Strong reputation in the community.
- Great leadership and company culture.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits & compensation package.Job
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end
closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Manages the preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Supervise and manage a team of 4 individuals.
- Perform calculations for corporate technical accounting areas,
purchase accounting, and revenue recognition.
- Review contracts with sales executives on proposals and advice
on revenue accounting implications.
- Develop budgets, report variances to budget, financial
forecasts and report results to the executive team.
- Resolve all issues that arise from inaccurate orders that would
affect revenue recognition.
- Periodically update fair value assessments for our performance
obligations under ASC 606.
- Prepare monthly revenue flux analysis and prepare miscellaneous
revenue adjustments as needed.
- From time to time write technical accounting or position
- Manage implementation and maintenance of effective internal
controls and ensure SOX compliance.
- Assists in research and responses to auditors.
- Create performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback
systems that support company objectives. Qualifications
- BA degree in accounting / finance / economics or related
- 5+ years of related work experience - preferably in a SaaS
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the
- CPA (inactive or active) preferred.
- NetSuite or Salesforce experience is preferred.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , Revenue Accounting Manager - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!