Account Representative, Servicing & Collections
Company: Mulligan Funding
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Headquartered in San Diego, Mulligan Funding serves as a leading
provider of working capital ($5K - $2M) to the small and
medium-sized businesses that fuel our country. Since 2008, we have
prided ourselves on our collaborative, innovative, and
customer-focused approach. Enjoying a period of unprecedented
growth, driven by the combination of cutting-edge technology, human
touch, and unwavering integrity, we are looking to add to our
people-first culture, with highly motivated and results-oriented
professionals, to push the limits of what's possible while creating
value for all of our partners.
We are experiencing strong growth and are looking for an
experienced commercial Account Representative who is self-motivated
and able to perform at the highest level within our Account
Servicing and Collections Team. You will build and foster
relationships with business owners who have borrowed from Mulligan
Funding and are seeking repayment assistance. This is a full-time
position with an aggressive commission plan.You will:
- Successfully meet and exceed daily and monthly quotas.
- Develop genuine relationships with small business owners.
- Help mitigate Mulligan Funding's monthly losses.
- Utilize your phenomenal sales skills to negotiate payment
arrangements with our delinquent merchants.
- Pre-qualify Merchants for workouts and modifications to
- Conduct comprehensive risk evaluation of the Merchants.
- Provide continuous feedback to our Underwriting and Credit
teams on potential trends in our delinquency population.You have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent; AA or Bachelor's
- 2 years minimum experience collecting on commercial debt.
- Full knowledge of FDCPA, state, and federal laws.
- Advanced skip tracing techniques preferred.
- Exceptional listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to multitask during conversation.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & Salesforce.
- Sound analytical skills to review bank statements and company P
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude.We offer:
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 13 years
- A great central location in San Diego - easy access from the
highway.Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and
takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Mulligan Funding, San Diego , Account Representative, Servicing & Collections, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!