Company: Mossy Auto Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Accounting/Contracts Clerk is responsible for receiving,
processing, verifying, and distributing deal paperwork from stores;
the posting and reconciling store accounting.
Experience in a fast-pace automotive business office environment a
huge plus and two (2) years minimum accounting experience
preferred!t Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity
& mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, &
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and
extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that
our community has come to expect from our dealership through the
years.Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision* Group Insurance Plans &
Discounts* 401K Retirement Savings Plan* Paid Vacation and
Holidays* Disability Insurance* LAP (Life Assistance Program)*
Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance* Growth Opportunities*
Paid Training* Employee Purchase Incentives* Family Owned &
Operated* Health & Wellness* Flexible Work Schedule* Discounts on
Products & Services* Direct DepositResponsibilities Specific
responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
other duties may be assigned.
* Generate flooring and posting reports for reconciliation of
* Post up to 400 + car deals per month.
* Process WIP and meet end of month deadlines.
* Process verification of payoffs on trades* Payoff flooring of
sold vehicles daily* Research flooring reconciliation
discrepancies* End of Month Car Count and verification.
* Issue Deal check requests. * Post accounts for courtesy
* Post Factory program monies. * Provide Sales Tax Exception backup
& verify sales tax in deals daily.
* Process End of Month Factory Program monies:* DAP* Floor Plan
Assist* Co-op* U/C Pack * Schedule Vehicle reconciliation.
* Process Excede Reports, Flooring Reports, and Sale by Day
* Research and reconcile accounting schedules.
* Post EFTs, Deals & Dealertrades.-- -Qualifications* Minimum 2
years Automotive Accounting Experience Preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, & Outlook)*
Familiar with Excede/Proceed Software a plus.
* Strong accounting skills* Good Communication and organizational
skills* Ability to work closely in a Departmentalized Team
* Positive attitude * Ability to multitask* Exceptional written and
verbal communications skills* Must be highly organized, have
excellent follow-up and prioritization abilities* High School
Diploma or equivalentWe are an equal opportunity employer &
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing
background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records,
verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing
facility).-- --- -Hireology . Keywords: Finance Clerk, Location:
San Diego, CA - 92109
Keywords: Mossy Auto Group, San Diego , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!