Company: humano LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
humano is looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to
perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.At
present day, this is a telecommuting job with occasional in-person
meetings as needed.This position reports to the Finance DirectorThe
senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial
reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the
general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit
preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.To
be successful as a senior accountant, you should have a solid
working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
(GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding senior
accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be
detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to
no supervision and perform under pressure.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account
discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting
systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff
as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision. - Must be able
and willing to travel, or work from home or a communal office as
needed. May also be requested to meet in person on occasion.
Keywords: humano LLC, San Diego , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!