Location: La Jolla
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job DescriptionBe a leader in San Diego’s top independent public accounting firm. Lavine, Lofgren, Morris & Engelberg, LLP continues to grow due to our commitment to quality client service. Our practice focuses on services to entrepreneurs and their operating companies in traditional auditing, accounting, tax, and related consulting areas. We are an independent member of BKR International with member firms and resources throughout the world.Currently we are seeking a dynamic and motivated Audit Manager who is looking for an opportunity to advance to Partner.Qualified candidates will posses the following:
- At least two years recent experience in public accounting with a national, large regional or technically proficient local firm
- High level of technical expertise in a broad range of industries
- Strong staff management and client communication skills
- Practice development skills requiredOur office is located in the Golden Triangle area of La Jolla and San Diego; conveniently near all major connecting freeways, minutes from the beach, and home to the best weather in the world!Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, life, long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- New business and employee referral bonuses
- Professional dues
- Continuing education
- Free parkingYou will experience excellent opportunities for professional growth in a positive work environment.No phone calls or agency contacts pleaseCompany DescriptionLavine, Lofgren, Morris & Engelberg, LLP is one of San Diego’s largest independent tax and accounting firms. Since our founding in 1985, we have cultivated a dedicated staff that is comprised of highly talented individuals. We provide tax, audit and attest, strategic consulting and client accounting services to businesses of all sizes in a broad range of industries. We have worked with clients in the sectors of hospitality, real estate, construction, high technology, manufacturing, distribution, retail, sports and entertainment, and professional services.We approach the needs of your business in an efficient, responsive, and timely manner. We work closely with you to develop quality relationships characterized by success. We welcome the opportunity to answer questions, discuss needs and challenges, and work together to develop and implement effective solutions.LLME is an independent member of BKR International; a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms that represents the expertise of more than 135 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world. As a member of BKR International, we assist you in many jurisdictions. Our affiliation with BKR International provides your business with access to localized knowledge, expertise, and experience in major markets on a multinational scale.The firm is also PCAOB registered and a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Quality Center.
Keywords: LLME, San Diego, Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing, La Jolla, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!