Company: WestPac Wealth Partners
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2018
At WestPac Wealth Partners, we are looking for driven individuals who want to take control of their career future. As one of the fastest growing firms in the financial industry, no one is better positioned to help you build your career than WestPac. We offer unlimited growth potential and the freedom to run your own financial services practice with the support of a Fortune 300 Company behind you. As a Financial Advisor at WestPac Wealth Partners, you can define your career any way you wish - be your own boss, keep flexible hours and be able to earn potential unlimited income. You'll join a team of professionals and a company with a solid reputation. Best of all, you'll be building a business for yourself, but not by yourself. You will be part of a growing family with great culture, unmatched support, excellent process and some of the best leaders in the industry. The WestPac Difference - Support to help you succeed While we love experienced advisors, you don't need to have a degree in finance or years of experience to be a successful Financial Advisor with us. The amount of support we provide for our Financial Advisors is unparalleled in the finance industry. At WestPac we develop teaming and mentoring opportunities so new Financial Advisors have the advantage of learning from those who have already built successful practices. We believe in the people whom we hire and we will work with them constantly to put them on the path to building a personally, professionally and monetarily rewarding career in the financial planning industry. Still wondering why WestPac? Check out this video of our CEO describing our firm's vision and values: Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). OSJ: 4275 Executive Square, Suite 800, La Jolla, CA .684.6400. Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America-- (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Guardian. WestPac Wealth Partners, LLC is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Insurance products offered through WestPac Wealth Partners and Insurance Services, Inc., a DBA of WestPac Wealth Partners, LLC. - CA Insurance License #0F30372 - 22 Exp. 07/18
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to run you own business autonomously.
- Passion for winning and desire an opportunity for high income potential.
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial and investment futures.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a focus in identifying opportunities and developing strategies.
- Willingness to work with our managers and mentors to learn the financial knowledge and approaches required for success and mastery of planning.
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of selfconfidence.
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.
- A four-year college degree.
- Build and maintain client base; and expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within target markets.
- Act as an advocate for your clients; possess the capability to move clients to take action and implement recommendations in the best interest of the client.
- Implement cutting edge financial strategies to grow and develop long lasting, value based client relationships.
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance & financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
Keywords: WestPac Wealth Partners, San Diego , Financial Representative, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!