Loan Servicing Specialist II
Company: USE Credit Union
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 18, 2019
USE Credit UnionJob ID 2019-1240Job Locations US-CA-San DiegoCategory Loan ServicesType Regular Full-TimeMore information about this jobOverview
Are you Service-Driven and Relationship-Focused? USE's Loan Servicing Department is perfect for you! As a Loan Servicing Specialist II, you'll have the chance to create an effortless member experience. Become part of a team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you have what it takes?
- Process and/or serve as back-up for DMV Servicing functions including, but not limited to title perfecting, title release, various registration and title changes.
- Travel to the DMV office as needed.
- Process and/or serve as back-up for Insurance Servicing functions including, but not limited to GAP, MBP, Credit Protection and CPI administration and insurance claim filing.
- Process and/or serve as back-up for Mortgage Servicing functions including, but not limited to Investor Cash Remittances, Investor Reporting, Real Estate Loan Payoffs and Demands, Subordinations, Mortgage Index Rate updates, ARM Notices, Tax Service set-up/cancellation, Reconveyances, Verification of Mortgages, Escrow Disbursements, Mortgage Fundings, Member Business Loan and Participation Loan processing.
- Process and/or serve as back-up for Payment Processing functions including, but not limited to lockbox payment processing, manual postings, payoffs, payoff overages and return items.
- Other servicing duties include, but are not limited to the review of Loan Servicing reports for quality control, processing loan research request and adjustments, general ledger reconciliation and participating in audits. Serve as back-up for departmental mail distribution and supply ordering.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Three to five years of related banking experience or similar experience required.
- Must have previous experience in two of the three key Loan Servicing areas including DMV, Insurance and Mortgage Servicing.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- The requirements for this job include the ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use.
- To perform this job, the employee must possess strong interpersonal skills, good phone and e-mail etiquette, a professional presentation, and a high degree of personal initiative. Must also possess strong creative skills and good writing skills.
- Must be able to work during regular business hours and occasional nights or weekends as needed to meet production deadlines.University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. PI108530144
Keywords: USE Credit Union, San Diego , Loan Servicing Specialist II, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!