Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3/4
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 15, 2019
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary hardware that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves
freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our
understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new
ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the
future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on
intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole
self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others
think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history,
they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Corporation has an opening for a Financial/Program
Cost Control Analyst 3 / 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Program resource management, including cost estimation,
allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Subcontractor invoicing and funding.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- Preparation and presentation of financial data to internal and
external customers, including variance analysis and
- Compliance and financial reporting.
- Review of contractual documents.
- Assistance with contract negotiations.
- Support of pricing and proposal activities.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
**This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on
qualifications listed below.**
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level
Basic Qualifications for a Level 3:
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of related professional
experience - OR - a Master's degree with 4 years of related
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4:
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of related professional
experience - OR - a Master's degree with 8 years of related
Additional Basic qualifications for both levels:
- Experience in cost management, finance management, Program
Integration, or pricing & estimating.
- Experience successfully managing and producing data with strict
- Experience with Earned Value (EVMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Master's in Business or CPA license.
- Experience with SAP software program.
- Experience collaborating with technical functions or a
- Executive presentation skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, San Diego , Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3/4, Accounting, Auditing , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!