Customer Experience - Administrative Associate
Company: a light
Posted on: February 16, 2020
a--- light is hiring! www.alight.com Our growing organization is
seeking a Customer Experience - Administrative Associate to join
our customer service team.
a--- light is an exciting, customer driven, architectural lighting
design and manufacturing company based in the Oceanside,
If you are qualified and enthusiastic, please apply through the
link on this page.
The Administrative Assistant requires independence, initiative,
excellent organization skills and a strong ability to
prioritize.The position demands a positive and professional
demeanor at all times.
- Answer all phone calls on a 4-line phone system. Earpiece
required - position requires mobility as much as 1/3 of the
- Forward calls to the appropriate person based on the
information requested and territory assignments.
- Maintain employee phone list.
- Support customer service personnel: research/send freight
tracking info to customers, send paint sample chips.
- Support sales / marketing department: maintain agent
- Maintain customer database.
- Distribute mail.
- Adhere to appropriate company policies and procedures.
- Receives customer requests by phone and heavy email, analyzes
requests and provide information.
- Prepares projects and style orders. Product nomenclature is
complex and requires analytical aptitude.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders: product
availability, order status, commissions, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly move between projects,
screens and platforms as necessary.
- Maintains liaison with all other departments, following through
to order completion.
- Effectively communicates and interacts with company
representatives and key customers throughout entire order
- Builds trust relationships with Regional Sale Managers and the
Design Assist Team to effective meet customer expectations.
- 60+WPM Typing Speed
- Must have 2+ years of customer service, administrative,
executive assistant or accounting experience.
- Manufacturing industry exposure preferred.
- Strong in MS Office Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
Outlook. Adobe Acrobat.
- MAS90 or MAS200 experience a plus. Paperless office system,
such as Synergy, a plus.
- Represent the company professionally and excellent phone
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, detail-oriented.
- Ability to work for multiple people, multiple tasks and an
ability to prioritize workflow.
About the Company:
a--- light is a leading high-end specification lighting
manufacturer. We have an award-winning product line, exceptional
customer service, and uncompromising quality. Located in Oceanside,
California; We have a great work environment and promote a good
work-life balance for it's employees.
a--- light focuses on high-end architectural products designed for
specification by architects, lighting designers, interior designers
a--- light operates out of our 54,000 sq. ft. facility in
Oceanside, CA and build state-of-the-art, energy efficient lighting
fixtures for installation into countless commercial, institutional,
industrial and government building projects throughout North
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)
Disclaimer: "The above statements are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description
restricts the company's rights to change, assign, or reassign
duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason."
Keywords: a light, San Diego , Customer Experience - Administrative Associate, Administration, Clerical , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!