Company: Boutique Recruiting
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A first-class hospitality company headquartered in Carlsbad is
seeking a passionate Administrative Assistant to provide support to
the Executive Assistant and Co-President. Responsibilities include
coordinating, scheduling, financial record keeping, travel
arrangements and working on special projects. The ideal candidate
will have 2+ years of experience in a corporate administrative
position, has fantastic communication skills and thrives in a
This well-established company loves their people and loves to
train, the culture is unmatched. Apply now!
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentations, correspondence.
- Facilitate purchasing requirements
- Review all incoming correspondence
- Ensure proper coordination and timely compliance with assigned
- Maintain a tracking system of suspense items to ensure timely
compliance with scheduled responses or actions.
- Must be a customer service-oriented, dependable team
- Must be able to work effectively and independently, under
pressure of frequent interruptions and priority changes
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- College degree not required but preferred.
Keywords: Boutique Recruiting, San Diego , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!