Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Office AssistantLocation: San Diego, CA 92111
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Business Hours Duration: Approximately 3
months' Pay: $17 per/hour Position Summary: The Office Assistant is
a support position for the organization and serves as the
administration support for the entire team. This position provides
administrative support for general operations, and programs such
as: filing, preparing written communication as requested,
reception, track office supplies, set up for meetings, data entry,
organizing mailing orders, data entry, proposals, and other duties.
- Provide support to Foundation staff members.
- In a professionally and friendly manner, answer and field phone
calls, give directions, accept donations, let other staff members
know when visitors arrive, show people into meetings, etc.
- Must be extremely organized with record keeping.
- Comfortable learning, using and running reports from data base
systems such as Raiser's Edge, Apricot and SalesForce.
- Draft sponsorship proposals and assemble packets per donor
- Assist in drafting, editing and disseminating written
- Hand write Thank You Notes
- Complete various clerical projects including but not limited to
mail, filing, emailing, preparation of letters, mail merges,
errands by car etc.
- Manage multiple conference room calendars and reservations
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, set up/clean up, send
reminders and organize catering when necessary.
- Track office supplies, keep up with kitchen inventory and other
- Prepare monthly expense reports and credit card check requests
- Manage Staff and Board Birthdays
- Accept and distribute in-kind gifts as necessary and file
- Help process and track Foster Funds.
- Assist with special projects and events.
- Represent the organization in a professional and friendly
manner at all times and develop a full understanding of the
organization mission and role in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in an administrative support position.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including entire MS Office
- Demonstrate professional writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work
with a variety of people and represent the organization in a
positive and professional manner to all staff, visitors, donors,
and the community.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and to
complete and report on assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and meet
- Able to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality,
diplomacy and tact
- Ability to pay attention to detail and also remain oriented to
the "big picture" and established goals.
- Excellent organizational, management, and problem-solving
- Must be able to successfully pass the child abuse clearance,
fingerprinting, and background check.
- Must possess reliable personal transportation and meet
Keywords: ManpowerGroup, San Diego , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!