Company: Clairemont Memorial
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you searching for a rewarding career with a path for
advancement? Do you love customer service, but wish you did work
that really mattered?
Greenwood Memorial Park & Mortuary has served the greater San Diego
Community for over 100 years. At Greenwood, you have the
opportunity to make a difference during the most difficult time in
people's lives. Located at the 805 South & Imperial Ave., we're
surrounded by diversity and cultures of all faiths. We are proud to
have a staff that is just as diverse as our beautiful city. As a
Greenwood Funeral Services Assistant, you will learn the customs of
various cultures and how each faith celebrates the life of a loved
Greenwood Memorial Park & Mortuary is searching for a passionate
and innovative person to join our team as a Funeral Services
Assistant. Why is this opportunity for you?
- Meaningful work with a great opportunity for advancement for
those that desire
- Greenwood is one of the largest funeral homes in Sand Diego and
is still growing
- Part of the historic Community of San Diego, surrounded by
Beautiful Bays & Balboa Park
- Passionate and supportive team environment
Employment at Greenwood Memorial Park & Mortuary is designed to
transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers
that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the
culture, to change yours.
We are seeking an Administrative Specialist. This position will
work closely with the administrative group and provide support to
the location's office management team. The successful candidate
will have professional communication skills, computer proficiency,
and strong attention to detail.
- Greet location visitors and answer calls
- Complete required permits and certificates
- Process pre-need and at-need sales contracts
- Create and modify documents, correspondence and reports
- Provide transportation services as needed
- Assist client-families with past due accounts and process
- Partner with Funeral Director's and Sales Counselors to assist
client families in funeral and visitation planning
- Ensure all invoices are audited for accuracy before forwarding
to the accounts payable department
- Process orders for Markers
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team based environment
- Ability to learn new software and conduct new tasks
- Professional communication and organizational skills
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar?
Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities
that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Clairemont Memorial, San Diego , Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!