Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
COMPANY OVERVIEW This is a unique opportunity to join a
market-leading company in the telehealth industry. We support
healthcare providers around the country through our teleradiology
services. Using our novel cloud enabled medical image management
and interpretation services, we help to advance patient care by
facilitating rapid diagnosis from our large network of radiologists
and clinical support professionals who all work from their
POSITION OVERVIEWThe Credentialing and Licensing Assistant assists
the Director of Credentialing and Licensing in all aspects of
licensing and credentialing NucleusHealth radiologists, on behalf
of NucleusHealth and its clients, which are located across the
country. The Credentialing/Administrative Assistant works
hand-in-hand with their director and department colleagues, as well
as with the other areas of the company. PRIMARY
- Completing/processing initial and reappointment
- Assisting with physician licensing.
- Ensuring timely renewal of licenses and certificates.
- Keeping track of all credentialing requirements.
- Responding to medical staff office requests.
- Updating physician and medical staff documents.
- Sorting daily credentialing mail/faxes/emails.
- Creating USPS labels and tracking delivery date.
- Filing and archiving.
- Ability to integrate new responsibilities into current job
description when needed.
- General office duties including, but not limited to, answering
phones, emailing, faxing, making copies, scanning documents,
opening, and sorting mail, etc.JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Credentialing experience preferred, but not required.
- Office equipment (phone, fax, etc.) and computer proficiency
necessary, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint) and Adobe.
- Must be able to learn quickly and work with minimal
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high-volume, high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and focus.
- Must be reliable and possess extreme attention to detail and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and
written.WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Onsite at our corporate office in San Diego, hybrid (remote
exceptions with manager approval only).
- Full-time or Part-Time, non-exempt position, with some overtime
Keywords: NucleusHealth, San Diego , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!