Assistant Front Office Manager - OEM
Company: Hotel Republic San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Assist the Front Office Manager in managing the Front Office
operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and
compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while
meeting/exceeding financial goals. Ensure that the arrival,
departure, and all other guest contact are conducted in an
efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and
telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being
- Implement company and franchise programs.
- Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development of
the Rooms Division budget.
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to
ensure their optimum performance.
- Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the guest
response tracking system.
- Provide training for entry level associates and supervisors.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management.
- Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor
- Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open
communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when
appropriate of staff members. Ensure timely completion of
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve
problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Ensure compliance of front office, guest service, and PBX
standard operating procedures and policies. Ensure all Front Office
Quality Standards are complied with and are consistently
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to
facilitate increased levels of communication and guest
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to
achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of
- Maintain all front desk related equipment and a par stock of
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by
reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business
flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and quality.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to discuss and
implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Prestigious, but not pretentious, Hotel Republic stands out among
downtown San Diego hotels. Appealing to the social discoverer and
the savvy business traveler, Hotel Republic warmly extends to you,
a Southern California welcome. Hotel Republic serves as a vibrant
new social hub with a signature business beat. Hotel Republic is a
bald beacon for trendsetters, food lovers, and well-connected
locals who cultivate network connections and well-earned time to
play. We strive to deliver our guests warm, Southern California
hospitality, where our associates are hired for being individuals,
who have a passion for taking care of our guests. We offer
competitive benefits including health benefits, an employee meal
per shift, discounted parking, incentives, and more. We value U.S.
military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: Hotel Republic San Diego, San Diego , Assistant Front Office Manager - OEM, Administration, Clerical , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!