Assistant Box Office Manager - Snapdragon Stadium
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Assistant Box Office Manager will support in the day-to-day
operations of the Snapdragon Stadium Box Office including event
builds, financial reporting and managing part time event staff.
Selected candidate will be responsible for providing excellent
customer service to season ticket holders and individual event
purchasers at Snapdragon Stadium.
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing and training of
part-time box-office ticket seller staff
- Assist in coordination of scheduling, tracking hours and
submitting payroll in ADP for part-time box-office ticket seller
- Responsible for event builds including scaling, inventory
management, barcoding, and online ticket management through TM1
software as assigned by Box Office Manager
- Collaborate with internal stadium departments, as well as,
external ticketing departments to ensure all ticket specific
aspects of events are accounted for, examples include event builds,
staffing needs, etc.
- Acts as main point of contact to promoters and manages box
office for certain events assigned by the Box Office Manager.
- Opens and closes the box office during normal operating hours
on non-event days
- Responsible for managing overall department operations in the
absence of Box Office Manager
- Provides prompt resolution of guest concerns, requests, and
handles escalated customer service issues promptly and courteously
further escalating to the Box Office Manager when necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing ticket office
policies and practices
- Responsible for assisting with daily ticket counts and
- Assist with Ticket Office Settlements on event nights as
- Responsible for following all ticket office cash management
- Responsible for proper completion of vault/ safe balance
- Other duties as assigned by Box Office Manager
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Preferred: 1-2 years of Ticketmaster software experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with various concert promoters
and sporting teams
- Strong time management skills and ability to maintain composure
and decision-making skills in stressful situations.
- Effectively work under pressure and demonstrate ability to
multi-task to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers,
management staff and guests in a clear, professional, and courteous
manner which fosters a positive, enthusiastic, and cooperative work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and word
processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, graphic design,
PowerPoint and Internet software
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Keywords: AEG, San Diego , Assistant Box Office Manager - Snapdragon Stadium, Administration, Clerical , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!