Office Engineer Intern
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 18, 2019
51762 Job Category:
Professional Position Type:
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since
1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals
providing solutions that improve our clients transportation, water,
energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive,
cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative
problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every
day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to
client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and
thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and
civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with
innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder s integrated,
award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their
objectives - from project inception through design and execution.
Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose together,
Kleinfelder Construction Services is seeking an Office Engineer
Intern to join our team! As an Intern, you will be responsible
* Performing constructability reviews of transportation projects
(road, highway, bridge, rail, etc.)
* Developing and reviewing construction project schedules to
identify constructability/design issues.
* Estimating and forecasting inspection personnel needs for
projects under construction.
* Assist RE with change orders, RFI s, submittals, and response
letters to the contractor.
* Reviewing progress schedules
* Prepare and maintain project records (monthly estimates, weekly
project status reports)
* Prepare and review Q-sheets
* 0-4 years of experience required
* College Student - BS/MS degree in Civil Engineering, other
Engineering Disciplines, or Construction Management
* Strong communication and writing skills are required.
* Excellent organizational skills are essential.
* Position requires candidate be pro-active and personable.
* Ability to learn quickly and assist with applicable tasks
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA
and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes
from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree
to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the
event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a
previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the
right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial
obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume,
including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the
property of Kleinfelder.
Keywords: Kleinfelder, San Diego , Office Engineer Intern, Administration, Clerical , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!