Executive Producer, Global Creative Studio
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 14, 2020
The Executive Producer plays a pivotal role in end-to-end
planning, building, tracking, monitoring and delivering solutions
for Illumina Creative Studio. The Executive Producer is the key
lead driving large initiatives, multiple stakeholders and
consistently explores and uncovers the business' needs. In leading
complex solutions for the business and its customers, the Executive
Producer is skilled at understanding strategy, implementation
methodology, and how to manage a successful execution of
high-profile, complex projects. The Executive Producer works
closely with Marketing, Product, Sales and other stakeholders to
ensure superior project delivery. In addition to shaping and
driving major programs of Illumina work, This role will possess
strong leadership skills, confirmed project management ability, and
a positive approach in leading working teams, stakeholders and
project related issues.
- Responsible for driving complex launches through
standardization, automation and process improvements.
- Engaging key stakeholders and constantly reviewing and
iterating on the program management techniques as we scale through
launch and growth of the Creative studio.
- Understand the goals and objectives of initiatives and how they
will impact the business to inform program planning, prioritization
- Being a strong communicator who manages multi-layered read-out
and socialization of initiative status, specifically with C-suite
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, develop resourcing
plans (internal and 3rd party), incorporate project management
methodologies, and provide strategic insights that inform a project
from planning to execution.
- Thoughtful leadership and ability to make key functional and
- Design efficient project management processes, including
communication mechanisms (meetings, documents/materials and other
- Work in partnership with Marketing, Product, Sales and other
stakeholders to advance Illumina's objectives.
- Advanced understanding of program management and associated
deliverables, tools, and expectations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 12 years of related experience within program
management, project management or creative agency operations.
- Work well in a fluid environment with a strong ability to bring
order to chaos, create structure and encourage creativity.
- Understanding of agile and creative processes.
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build
strong partnerships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a matrixed environment, and
ability to influence at all levels.
- Must possess the ability to work well under pressure and manage
a variety of competing timelines and priorities.
- Solution-oriented, with a track record of identifying and
implementing innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including
business writing, presentations and fluency with executives.
- An obsession with getting things done.
At Illumina, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace
by cultivating an environment in which everyone contributes to our
mission. Built on a strong foundation, Illumina has always been
rooted in openness, collaboration, and seeking alternative views
and perspectives to propel innovation in genomics. We are proud to
confirm a zero-net gap in pay, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or
race. We also have several Employee Resource Groups (ERG) that
deliver career development experiences, increase cultural
awareness, and demonstrate our collective commitment to diversity
and inclusion in the communities we live and work. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment
opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender,
religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national
origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran
status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require
accommodation to complete the application or interview process,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit:
Keywords: Illumina, San Diego , Executive Producer, Global Creative Studio, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!