Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Neurocrine Biosciences
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Who We Are: At Neurocrine Biosciences, we pride ourselves on
having a strong, inclusive, and positive culture based on our
shared purpose and values. We know what it takes to be great, and
we are as passionate about our people as we are about our purpose -
to relieve patient suffering and enhance lives. What We Do:
Neurocrine Biosciences --is a neuroscience-focused,
biopharmaceutical company with 28 years of experience discovering
and developing life-changing treatments for people with serious,
challenging and under-addressed neurological, endocrine and
psychiatric disorders. The company's diverse portfolio includes
FDA-approved treatments for tardive dyskinesia, Parkinson's
disease, endometriosis* and uterine fibroids*, with three pivotal
and five mid-stage clinical programs in multiple therapeutic areas.
Headquartered in-- San Diego ,-- Neurocrine Biosciences
--specializes in targeting and interrupting disease-causing
mechanisms involving the interconnected pathways of the nervous and
endocrine systems. (*in collaboration with AbbVie) About the
Role:Among other responsibilities, this individual manages digital
promotion plans and successful execution of digital marketing
tactics targeting HCPs, patients, and caregivers._Your
Contributions (include, but are not limited to):
- Contribute to the strategic development and execution of the
brand initiatives; participate in annual brand planning activities.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and optimization of
digital marketing initiatives; this may include:
- Owned media (e.g. Websites, Social Platforms, and CRM).
- Paid media (e.g. Digital banners, Search, and Paid Social).
- Reporting and optimization for digital marketing programs.
- Manage day-to-day activities of various agencies and vendor
partners for projects related to digital marketing.
- Collaborate with promotional review committee to gain approval
of promotional materials and ensure that all marketing activities
comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Coordinate with marketing team on promotional activities to
ensure alignment to annual tactical plan.
- Track program performance to optimize and improve performance
of digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize customer, marketplace, and digital insights to
contribute to the identification, development, and execution of
opportunities for the brand.Requirements:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, or life sciences and
8+ years experience in marketing at a brand, agency, consulting
company or similar required. 5+ years in digital marketing
experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech preferred, OR
- Master's degree in marketing, communications, or life sciences
and 6+ years of experience noted above.
- Extensive knowledge developing and launching digital based
campaigns/promotions to target HCP, Patients and/or
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google
analytics, marketing automation tools, and/or other analytics
- Strong ability to communicate the effectiveness of all facets
of a campaign, from top-to-bottom, and use these insights to inform
- Ability to develop new campaigns to respond to testing goals,
special announcements, and/or product launches.
- Ability to evaluate relevant trends and best practices in
digital marketing to evaluate opportunities and capitalize on the
continually changing digital environment.
- Extensive vendor management knowledge.
- Understanding of in SEO/SEM, marketing database management,
email and social media.
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation software.
- Knowledge of website platforms, HTML platforms, and/or search
- Demonstrated proficiency in the PowerPoint, Word and
- Ability to think outside of the box to develop and execute
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work within and influence teams to the
completion of common goals in an ambiguous and fast paced
- Demonstrated innovative and solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to multitask, with a do-what-it-takes attitude, and out
of the box approach.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to clearly
convey complex ideas.#LI-LS1 Neurocrine Biosciences is an
EEO/AA/Disability/Vets employer. Posted 8 Days Ago Full time R2586
About Us OUR VALUES:
- PASSION: We are driven and love what we do. We are committed to
our goals and to making a difference.
- INTEGRITY:We do the right thing for patients and our community.
We take accountability. We speak up.
- COLLABORATION: We trust one another. We are inclusive. We are
respectful. We are transparent. Together we succeed.
- INNOVATION: We seek and create optimal solutions.
- TENACITY:We do not quit. We adapt. We accomplish what others
cannot. Come join our team during this exciting time of growth and
opportunities! During the COVID-19 Outbreak we are committed to our
hiring process. The health and safety of our employees and
prospective employees take priority which means at this time our
process will include virtual video discussions, interviews &
Keywords: Neurocrine Biosciences, San Diego , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!