Director, North America Retail and Shopper Marketing
Company: HP Development Company, L.P. MX
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Join a culture as committed to your success as you are
- Director, North America Retail and Shopper Marketing Director,
North America Retail and Shopper Marketing Location(s):
San Diego, California, United States of America Houston, Texas,
United States of America North America Retail and Shopper Marketing
Director Job Description The North America Retail & Shopper
Marketing Director will lead a group of shopper marketing and
digital marketing specialists that drive HP's Consumer marketing
efforts in support of our Retail strategic partners in the USA and
Canada markets. With the rapid transformation of the retail
landscape and the Consumer shopping marketing journey, the retail
director will play an important role in transforming HP's marketing
efforts to advice our consumer-oriented brands and product offering
in our market. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to
impact our core business and the next generation of consumer growth
platforms/business models. Key Responsibilities
- Lead the development of HP's Retail Marketing strategy and plan
to grow HP's consumer Print and Personal system business across
North America (USA + Canada).
- Responsible for marketing programs and initiatives directed at
strategic retail partners, which in turn leads to the achievement
of profitable revenue growth for HP and partners.
- Builds market level frameworks for digital, blended and
physical consumer journeys to help build optimal shopper journeys
and premium brand experiences
- Ensure the Retail marketing strategies are fully integrated and
support corporate and business objectives and priorities.
- Consults and collaborations with senior sales, business and
marketing leaders to influence investment prioritization and
development of next generation retail go to market strategies.
- Actively tracks and evaluates the business impact of retail
marketing plans. Guides the definition of KPIs and impact
measurement improvement efforts.
- Develop and grow the Retail marketing talent bench. Actively
working on talent development and skills development plans.
Knowledge & Skills
- Deep understanding of the new retail landscape, customer "omni"
shopping experience design, and the development of marketing
strategies to grow brands in retail channels.
- Strong experience in consumer good and/or consumer electronic
- Brand, creative development, and campaign/program management
- Understanding of Retailer business models, growth strategies
and needs to develop strong collaboration opportunities for
- Strong collaborator with deep experience leading teams in
highly matrix organizations
- Experience working with analytics and performance metrics to
extract and apply new insights to retail marketing initiatives and
- --Strong commercial/retail business acumen.
- Strong communicator, negotiator, and change agent. Deep
expertise in crafting collaboration efforts across brands,
retailers and agencies.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and decision making
- Learner and strong team developer. Education & Experience
- First level university degree with a focus in Marketing,
business, communications/design or related field; MBA strongly
- 10+ years of marketing experience; balanced journey in Brand,
retail, digital marketing preferred. Experience in omnichannel
retail models a big plus.
- 5+ years of people management experience, proven record
developing high performance teams Describe how you're working with
your team and/or manager. 0:34 Hi, I'm Paula. I'm a software
engineer at HP. And I think a great thin--- Still looking for the
right opportunity? Join our talent community. Be the first to find
out about job openings. Discover if there's a career match for
Keywords: HP Development Company, L.P. MX, San Diego , Director, North America Retail and Shopper Marketing, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!