Digital Operations Manager - Cox Media Inc
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Primary Location: *6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, San Diego, CA,
* Division: *Cox Communications
* Job Level: *Manager/Senior Manager
* Travel: *Yes, 5 % of the Time
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *217208_47035751
Cox Media is seeking a* Digital Operations Manager* to join the
Product Management and Development team. Reporting to the Director,
Product Management - Partners, this position is the liaison between
the local market sales and sales services teams, agencies and
centralized campaign managers and specialists. They will lead a
team of campaign managers and specialists that will be highly
focused on ensuring digital campaigns are fulfilled on time and
deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations across the
Google and Amazon portfolio of products. This will be a new team to
the organization focused on bringing these campaign management
tasks in house.
This individual must maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all
aspects of digital fulfillment including product offerings,
processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. They must also be able to
efficiently translate campaign requirements into effective,
actionable information for fulfillment providers. They will manage
a fulfillment team to drive superior campaign execution and results
for customers and will manage their performance against associated
SLAs and KPIs. They will also determine prioritization of clients
and direct campaign managers on ensuring execution of that
prioritization. The Digital Ad Ops Manager will be the liaison to
both the Preferred partner for access to select DSPs as well and to
the Product Management team. This communication will include
escalating issues, areas of concerns, reporting on productivity and
overall team performance.
* Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions*
* Manages staff responsible for digital campaigns, includes hiring,
retaining, and growing and developing the team. Execution for this
team will be focused specifically on DV360, Amazon DSP and Google
* Advises and coaches team members on procedures, technical
problems, priorities, and standard methodology.
* Uses comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products and
fulfillment processes to effectively launch and maintain campaigns
that achieve advertiser goals and KPIs.
* Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital
fulfillment requirements and workflow.
* Liaison and single-point-of-contact between the markets and
fulfillment providers for all digital fulfillment inquiries and
* Liaison to preferred vendor for technical troubleshooting on DSP
platforms. Responsible for escalating issues and managing through
* Develops workflow solutions for team to become efficient and
create best practices enabling the team to scale and manage
additional order volumes.
* Checks inventory in the pre-sale process as needed to ensure
availability prior to order processing.
* Reviews all orders to ensure proper documentation is supplied and
secures any missing data from the digital sales team prior to
handing off to the fulfillment team.
* Approves and/or escalates any orders that are exceptions to the
standardized product catalog and SLAs.
* Launches fulfillment tasks for each order and sends required data
to both internal and outsourced fulfillment providers.
* Holds fulfillment providers accountable for SLA delivery and
escalates issues as needed.
* Monitors fulfillment status to ensure campaigns deliver desired
results and makes recommendations to optimize delivery if
* Reviews campaign performance and makes every effort to ensure
client satisfaction and retention.
* Provides consistent feedback to fulfillment providers and
campaign managers to facilitate continuous improvement in the
quality of service and campaign results.
* Works with Shared Sales Services and Product Management Team to
educate them on fulfillment best practices to ensure markets are
Qualifications: *Minimum *
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)
* BA or BS degree
* 2 or more years of experience in a management role
* 5+ years of experience working in a digital advertising
operations or fulfillment role.
* 5+ years of experience in customer service working directly with
sales and marketers.
* Comprehensive knowledge of digital advertising ecosystem
* Proven skills in digital campaign management including
processing, trafficking and monitoring performance against SLAs and
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership, analytical problem solving,
listening, written, and verbal communication and collaborative
skills to work effectively with teams throughout the
* Keen problem-solving skills - ability to proactively identify
potential issues, troubleshoot and quickly resolve them.
* Self-starter, resourceful and excels at "getting things
* Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in
* Demonstrated customer service skills with ability to build strong
working relationships and consistently met or exceed customer
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and
* Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret
* Willing to travel as necessary for training, digital media
* Prior experience specifically with DV360, Amazon DSP, Google Ad
Manager, FreeWheel, DSPs or similar advertising systems and
Who We Are
* About Cox Communications*
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, San Diego , Digital Operations Manager - Cox Media Inc, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!