Sr. Marketing Project Manager
Company: The Cape Agency
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We're looking for a Sr. Marketing Project Manager to lead our
multimedia creative team and facilitate the end-to-end process of
producing marketing assets across multiple sales channels and
SR. MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER DESCRIPTION
- Creates and enforces systems (both human and automated) for the
production of marketing assets.
- Works with the Brand Director to make project assignments and
ensure planned projects are completed on time.
- Creates the project timeline, and then ensures everyone keeps
- Develops and maintains lines of communication between internal
departments with a focus on managing workflow and being able to
absorb, organize and address feedback.
- Manages and maintains departmental documents, trackers, and
- Ensures effective exchange of information, asset deliverables,
and approvals between groups.
- Identifies and eliminates time sensitive bottlenecks so that we
produce high-quality work with appropriate velocity.
- Manages day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of
- Administers the team project management platform.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SR. MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five years demonstrated experience managing multiple
projects at the same time, while collaborating with diverse,
- Previous marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing campaign workflows, including
understanding the creative and production process for Print, Video,
and Digital materials.
- Software Expertise: Administration of a Project Management
Platform, Microsoft Office Suite, other collaboration tools such as
- Knowledge of Project Management theory and best practices.
- Possess a hybrid of technical and soft skills.
- Interest in the creation, execution and production of
- Communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and
simplifying complex issues and questions.
- Sales driven and understands audience persuasion.
SR. MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Hybrid remote/in-office role with scheduling flexibility.
- Salary range $75,000-90,000 DOE.
- Benefits package including: Health Insurance, PTO, Retirement
Keywords: The Cape Agency, San Diego , Sr. Marketing Project Manager, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!