Field Marketing Manager
Company: Vitamin T - Aquent (USA)
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Looking for a full-time (40hrs/week) temp-perm -Field Marketing
Manager. The Field Marketing Manager will work with a long-standing
mortgage firm, focused on delivering homes and building trust. This
will be a hybrid role. -The Field Marketing Manager's Job
- Develop custom print, social media, email, and digital
collateral for each branch and loan officer and their team.
- Measure success of various marketing initiatives by analyzing
metrics to provide strategic and insightful marketing
recommendations to loan officers, branches, and regions.
- Leverage multiple channels to target the right audience with
captivating messages when assisting with larger campaign
- Facilitate custom requests, ad sizing for publications, and
assist during transitionary periods in respective regions.
- The Field Marketing Manager will manage Regional Social Media
pages, including new hire announcements and award celebration
- Manage all marketing support through an internal help desk on
marketing and marketing tools or programs, such as Salesforce.
- Partner with Regional Leaders to ensure regional and individual
marketing efforts are cohesive, compliant, meet corporate
guidelines, and align with overall business strategies; ensure
outputs are of high standard, respond to the needs of target
audience, and delivered within agreed budget and timelines.
- Communicate and interact with all new retail sales hires in
respective regions, as well as offer support as needed for their
- Provide monthly video updates to Regional Vice President to
track growth and offer continued support for the region.
- Research, incubate and execute bold and innovative ideas for
growth and revenue generation at the strategic level in the
- Communicate proactively with respective region(s) on upcoming
initiatives, effective marketing strategies and marketing
- Provide direct training support and questions in Zendesk to
- Design assets and provide low risk compliance approval and
- Consistently conduct virtual or in-person branch meetings and
consultations with branches in respective region(s) to offer a more
catered approach to individual/branch needs.
- Facilitate regional trainings on the features and benefits of
the Guild 360 CRM and marketing communication platforms to drive
adoption and measure the impact.
- Create, manage and optimize lead generation and customer
campaign execution for retail loan officers through the use of
Guild systems and initiatives.
- Assist with coordination of regional events, including industry
trade shows, sales rallies, as well as educational events.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Director, Field
Marketing, and Lead Field Marketing Manager.
- The Field Marketing Manager will perform other duties as
assigned.The Field Marketing Manager's -Qualifications
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing, or related
field required, along with a minimum of two years recent experience
in marketing role(s) required.
- Prior experience in real estate or the mortgage industry
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing, SEO, and social
media best practices
- Demonstrated copywriting experience with work samples.
- Proficiency with data entry, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service
within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Self motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.Client
Description:You will want to read this fine print. Part of our
mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits.
Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same
benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision
coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through
- And much moreAquent is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and
administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status
of an individual or that individual's associates or relatives.We
have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best
creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you
work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision
insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an
average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for
you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on.
We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
Always Active Back Consent Leg.Interest Name
Keywords: Vitamin T - Aquent (USA), San Diego , Field Marketing Manager, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!