Company: 5th Axis Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
5th Axis is the world leader in automated production,
manufacturing and machining. We are a turn-key solution provider
with a focus on product development, milling, turning, assembly,
plating, finishing and logistics. We are a leading innovator in
technologically advanced CNC machining, delivering world class
results. We pledge to continually improve our quality standards in
order to maintain a position at the forefront in our field of
Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline driven
environment? Do you enjoy learning and have the ability to
comprehend mechanical products of a technical nature? Do you think
outside the box and possess the ability to creatively think on your
feet and provide effective solutions to challenges on a daily
basis? Do you collaborate well with others yet have the ability to
focus and work independently when given assignments? This may be a
fit for you! 5th Axis is looking for the next awesome Marketing
Specialist who has experience with developing and updating
marketing campaigns, catalogs, brochures, one sheets and web
content.This cross-functional role will require collaborating with
colleagues within the marketing team, as well as across the
organization, including copy writers, designers, strategists, and
the Executive Leadership team.What You Will Be Doing:
Researching various markets, analyzing trends to help define
- Develop, launch, and optimize email marketing campaigns from
- Coordinate tradeshow and open houses and keep mailing lists
current as we develop new leads
- Identify target audiences based on buyer personas to build out
and manage lead lists.
- Compile, analyze, and report performance data to be easily
viewed and understood by key stakeholders across the
- Utilize Wordpress to update website content
- Update catalogs and hard copy marketing materials
- Perform other duties as assignedWhat We Are Looking For:
2+ years of experience launching and optimizing email marketing
- Keen eye for design and eye-catching content
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing platforms and how they
work, such as Mailchimp, HubSpot, and others
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to consume, organize,
manage, and present metrics such as open and click rates and what
actions should be taken from those insights
- Proven ability to use email marketing to increase user
acquisition and generate leads, as well as a strong understanding
of email marketing best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and
written, in order to communicate effectively to various
- An entrepreneurial spirit that takes initiative to tackle
problems and think of creative solutions without needing constant
- Advanced Shopify knowlegeDo You Have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related
field preferred, but not required for the right candidate with
- 2-3 years' email marketing, website copywriting and editing
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Key Shot Rendering experience.
- Social media experience strongly preferred.
- Superior attention to detail and knowledge of basic sentence
structure and grammar.
- Ability to cater writing to the customer and marketing
- Ability to multitask as a member of a fast-paced, data-driven
- Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking
What We Offer:
- Training and room to grow.
- We pay 100% of our employees' costs toward medical, dental, and
- Company sponsored life and disability Insurance.
- 401K with up to 4% matching.
- Paid holidays.
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual.
- Pleasant non-corporate environment.
- Monthly lunch*.Work Environment & Physical DemandsOfficeWhile
performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in
an office setting. Occasional exposure to a warehouse
environment.The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. This is not necessarily an
all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills,
efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed as assigned.While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands
and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls,
and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to sit or stand at
computer for a reasonable length of time typing and reading.
Regularly required to walk or stand.Are You Ready To Join
Us?Hyper-growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many
companies hire managers externally, we pride ourselves on our
cultural value to promote our top performers from within. Today
over 90% of our managers are promoted from internal roles.5th Axis
believes that everyone can make an impact, and we are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment
opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender,
religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national
origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran
status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require
an accommodation to complete the application or the interview
process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: 5th Axis Inc, San Diego , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!