Marketing Strategist (100% Remote)
Company: Brave Thinking Institute
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We're on a mission...--- to empower people to create and live a
life they love and transform their dreams into their results.Our
10-year vision: 1 billion Dreams AchievedAnd right now, we're
looking for a superstar, driven Growth Marketing Leader, with a
proven track record developing, implementing and optimizing
marketing strategies, campaigns, offers and program launches. If
that's you, then this is your opportunity to join a heart-centered
marketing team that is the spark igniting a billion dreams around
Do these areas of strategic focus feel aligned with what you love
- Design Marketing Strategies: Collect, organize and study the
latest compelling marketing strategies, positioning, campaign
assets of leading players in relevant markets. As a subject matter
expert on our avatar and programs, adapt and innovate on these
strategies to bring new ideas into our marketing. Create a
crystal-clear vision for our campaigns/funnels.
- Deliver High-Converting Funnels: Own every aspect of new
funnel/campaign development. Set and communicate the vision,
determine the avatar(s), develop the strategies, spec funnel flow,
timing and assets. Ensure all elements of the funnel meet (or
exceed) your vision, on time and budget.
- Implement Rapid Optimizations: Know the KPIs, the conversion
rates, the levers that create the largest impact and identify the
largest opportunities for rapid improvement. Relentlessly drive
iterations/optimizations to quickly deliver results that exceed our
goals and enable scaling traffic.
- Develop Ascension Funnels: Create high converting, laser
targeted client ascension funnels designed to move a new client in
each program to the next level of work with us. Ensure the brand
alignment in - delivering big value along the way.
This is a dream-come-true opportunity to join a world-class,
supportive, innovative and fun team IF you---
- Love the idea of your work, as part of our team, being the
spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all
around the world.
- Read the strategic focuses above and thought, "that is exactly
what I love doing" for each of them and you have a proven track
record in exceeding goals in these areas of focus.
- Are passionate about growth and have a strong interest in
learning and applying transformational principles in your
- Want to own results, focused on exceeding expectations and have
a non-negotiable commitment to surpassing goals.
- Are a unique blend of strategy and execution. There is nothing
that lights you up more than strategizing, big picture thinking and
innovating. You also love rolling up your sleeves, diving in and
doing whatever it takes to get things done.
- Can't get enough of digital and information marketing, direct
response copywriting, psychology, conversion, design, advertising,
optimization, funnels, etc. You find yourself studying and reverse
engineering campaigns in your spare time because you love it!
- Know how important it is to tap into our ideal client's mindset
and pride yourself on understanding what he/she desires, fears,
feels, says (out loud and to self) and does (or doesn't do) in
response to those thoughts/feelings.
- Proactively anticipate upcoming challenges and create solutions
in advance. You plan thoroughly and thoughtfully but are ready and
willing to pivot quickly.
- Have experience prioritizing simultaneous projects in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time.
- Are enthusiastically seeking a full-time position and you are
looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position. You want
to grow with the business. You are looking for a home with a team
- 5+ years' experience and a proven track record of successfully
designing strategy and driving growth through digital, direct
response style funnels and campaigns.
- You have a deep understanding of direct response marketing
- Successful experience designing, building and optimizing pages
for conversion (must include successful pages beyond only using
page builder software like ClickFunnels).
- Research Platforms: Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends,
BuzzSumo, Facebook Insights, and others (or similar + ability to
learn quickly). You love using these tools to get to know our
avatar better and design strategies for that avatar.
- Reporting & Analysis: Nothing is more satisfying to you than
diving into Google Analytics, reporting dashboards and spreadsheets
to discover opportunities and gain insights that could be game
changers for our funnels/campaigns.
- Ad Platforms: Facebook/Instagram, AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube,
Facebook, and Pinterest (you don't have to run the ads, but you
will need to be able to determine what's working and what's not in
- Basic understanding of ad tracking pixels and conversion APIs
functionality, creation and placement. Bonus: strong proficiency in
using Google Tag Manager.
- UTM Parameters (understand use and ability to read and
- Keap/InfusionSoft (or similar + ability to learn
- Access to high-speed internet - you must be able to
consistently have strong signal for video meetings.
- Dedicated and distraction free workspace and able to meet all
requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Be a part of a heart-centered business with a mission of
empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Work within a world-class, collaborative and supporting team
environment on the growth minded DreamTeam of Marketing.
- Learn and grow through access to personal and professional
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan + Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
Compensation:This position is a full time, remote, salaried
position + performance pay:
- Salary: $75,000+
- Performance Pay: $15,000+
- Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
To Apply:To apply, send the following to
- Your resume
- In your email, please share with us:
- Do you have 5+ years' experience and a proven track record of
successfully designing strategy and driving growth through digital,
direct response style funnels and campaigns?
- Have you worked in the information marketing space with offers
for online programs/courses and/or B2C sales team lead
- Are you aligned with being deep in the strategy, innovation and
design mindset while also being 100% in for rolling up your
sleeves, diving in and being hands-on to get it done?
- Attach your resume.
- Note: Applications without the answers to the 3 questions above
will not be considered.
Once we receive your complete application, we will send you next
steps in the interview process.Thank you for your interest in
joining our team!
Keywords: Brave Thinking Institute, San Diego , Marketing Strategist (100% Remote), Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!