Scientific Content Writer
Location: Del Mar
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Volt has an immediate opening for a Scientific Content Writer in
San Diego CA.In the role of a Scientific Content Writer you will be
responsible for:Cell Analysis Division is searching for a
scientific content writer to produce high-quality written content
by working closely with product managers, application scientists
and the marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience
and strong interests in life science, with a desire to create
engaging and meaningful content, contributing to the success of
marketing campaigns. Our campaigns are team efforts, where you will
use your scientific knowledge and writing skills to translate
complex science into clear, well-structured, and impactful
- Creating engaging written content appealing to the global
audience. Adapting the style and tone to suit the channel with the
aim of influencing the intended target.
- Content creation includes, but not limited to:
- White Papers
- Brochure/flyer copy
- Website content
- Social Media copy
- Promotional email copy
- Product videos
- Customer stories
- Assisting with the creation of training materials for internal
and external audiences
- Generating strategic Content Plan that helps to achieve the
- Reviewing, editing, and improving existing content.
- Masters or Ph.D. Degree in a related subject strongly
preferred; may consider applicants with an equivalent combination
of education, training, and experience
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Experience creating engaging written technical content.
- Understand scientific language and vocabulary. Ability to write
- Experience in science communications or science education is
- Past working experience in the labs is a plusVolt is an Equal
Keywords: Volt, San Diego , Scientific Content Writer, Advertising , Del Mar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!