Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
With a legacy spanning over twenty years, IPS is a great place
to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what
comes next in practice management software. If you want to
innovate, learn, and grow with a market leader that builds
products, services, and a company people love to be part of, then
IPS is the place for you. Our core values - hard work,
professionalism, great attitude, quality results - reflect who we
are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the
interactions we have with our teams.IPS has multiple verticals
under its corporate brand - ChiroTouch, RevolutionEHR and
ClinicSource. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report to
the Senior Director, Product Marketing and focus primarily on
ChiroTouch. ChiroTouch made its debut into the health and wellness
vertical in 1999, and has been recognized as a market leader in the
chiropractic and electronic health record industry ever since.
Serving over 26,000 medical professionals and counting, we aspire
to be the most loved, most essential software and service provider
for every practice. As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will
define, lead, and drive ChiroTouch's go-to-market strategies for
product adoption and category leadership. Key responsibilities
include core messaging and product positioning, market analysis and
competitive intelligence, product launches and sales enablement,
and product adoption and activation initiatives. In this role, you
will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including
Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams. For
ChiroTouch, this means you will work on and impact:
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy that positions
ChiroTouch as the leader in the cloud chiropractic practice
management software marketplace.
- Create high-impact messaging, marketing collateral and content,
sales enablement assets and tools to be used by Marketing, Sales,
Customer Success and Product teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, content
marketing, product management, sales, customer success and other
teams to build alignment and be accountable for the effectiveness
of content in achieving higher number of quality leads and sales
- Own and lead marketing messaging, positioning and content and
collateral creation for both sales and other internal key
- Define and track KPIs to demonstrate the effectiveness of
marketing and sales enablement assets.
- Analyze marketing data to demonstrate campaign performance and
effectiveness of messaging.
- Build persona-based messaging battlecards, sales scripts,
marketing nurture emails for Marketing and Sales teams.
- Create and execute market research and survey plan to gain
insight on customer primary pain points, validate or update value
props, and ensure relevant messaging.
- Collect customer and sales inputs, feedback, requirements to
product and marketing team and refine GTM strategy and plan.
- Develop market and competitive intelligence, acting as thought
leaders and SME (subject matter expert) for chiropractic
profession.What We're Looking For
- Proven product marketing experience ideally related to
technology in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in creating messaging, positioning, marketing
collateral content, sales assets to be used by Marketing, Sales,
Customer Success and Product teams.
- Experience in defining and creating key value propositions, and
building sales presentations, battlecards, whitepapers, e-books,
solution briefs, customer case studies.
- Experience in defining and executing GTM plan and leading
technology product launches leveraging, content marketing, email
marketing, PPC and organic channels.
- Cross-functional communication skills and experience in working
with product, sales, demand generation, content marketing, event
- General understanding of demand generation and marketing
campaign process and programs.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools (Pardot,
- Analytical mindset, analyzing, interpreting and summarizing
data with insights
- "Think outside the box" and problem-solving mindset
Keywords: ChiroTouch, San Diego , Senior Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!