Media, Analytics & Insights Marketing Strategy & Operations Lead
Company: HP Development Company, L.P. MX
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage staff
activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within
established policies. Manages activities of non-exempt/exempt
individual contributors (typically Expert/Master) and/or MG1s. Has
accountability for a large multi-department area(s) or location(s)
with significant impact on business unit results and organizational
strategy. Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the
development of overall policies and long-term goals of the
organization. Plans, manages and monitors high-end
operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff members'primary
focus is on either high-end tactical or broad strategic issues or a
combination of both. Recruits and supports development of direct
staff members. Position typically reports to Director or
- Directs and controls activities within a sub-region or
- Typically manages 10 or more direct reports. Span of Control
guidelines may differ from these numbers.Responsibilities:
- Drives high-impact business plan development that enables the
execution of business strategies (e.g., implementing new growth
initiatives, reducing costs).
- Leads complex business planning initiatives, including M&A
integration projects at global and cross-business unit levels.
- Directs and prioritizes large, highly complex business planning
projects by monitoring deliverables and milestones, including
developing contingencies to minimize risks and maximize
- Partners with high-level client business leaders on a wide
range of business issues, including risk management, implementation
tactics, and new opportunity development.
- Oversees budget management for multiple, complex plans and
projects and is accountable for adhering to stated budgets.
- Oversees the development of project guidelines, plans,
objectives, and deliverables.
- Influences high-level business leaders by presenting compelling
analyses and recommendations for optimizing business
- Leads multiple large cross-functional teams and communications
to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Provides innovative thought leadership and shapes the knowledge
base across multiple businesses, functions, or regions.
- Provides strong leadership including developing and monitoring
individual and team performance goals, coaching managers and senior
individual contributors, and driving major change initiatives.
- Oversees and manages the allocation of tools and resources to
support team efforts.
- Partners with high level client business leaders to integrate
plans across multiple businesses.Education and Experience Required:
Typically 10+ years experience in strategy, planning, operations,
finance, or related functional area. Previous people leadership
experience, preferably in a global, cross- functional environment.
Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable
equivalent.Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently
manage complex project objectives.
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge multiple business
units, and extensive knowledge in applications and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
advanced negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk
management, and project structuring.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering
- Advanced leadership skills, including coaching, team-building,
conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools
and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to
- Ability to independently draft and present client deliverables,
recommendations, and communications strategies.
- Ability to manage human capital in a virtual and global
environment to drive workforce development and achieve desired
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career
as well as the world around you.
are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status
and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who
inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated
making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries
around the worldunited in creating technology that makes life
better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion -
it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where
respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part
something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you
belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every
When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our
line. Come to HP and thrive!
Keywords: HP Development Company, L.P. MX, San Diego , Media, Analytics & Insights Marketing Strategy & Operations Lead, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!