Company: JB Pacific
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Job Description:The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of
marketing and work alongsidekey project members. The Marketing
Coordinator will maintaining variousmarketing campaigns and have a
creative skillset which enables them tobrainstorm new initiatives.
The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate,plan, strategize and
facilitate marketing material to promote companyvalues. -
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social
- Assist and contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to
help promote general awareness of company values
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years' experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
Candidate shall possess strong knowledge and relevant marketing
experience. -The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has good
written/oral communication skills, and has a strong work ethic.
-Our leaders are our front line with our clients, for lack of a
better term, the first impression of our company in many cases.
-The position requires skill, knowledge, and the ability to
communicate effectively with a multitude of project
At JB Pacific we are committed to the development and success of
our employees. -We offer a competitive compensation and benefit
package for this position. -We strive to provide a collaborative
environment with a steadfast dedication to being great builders.
-We are planners, collaborators, builders, fathers, mothers,
outdoorsman, surfers, skiers, stewards of our environment, soccer
coaches, snowboarders, bookworms, coffee drinkers, we work hard, we
play hard, and we are leaders. -We are JB Pacific! -Join our team
and grow with us!
Keywords: JB Pacific, San Diego , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!