Marketing Executive - IP
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Overview: The Marketing Executive markets accounts by consulting
with Producers and/or Account Executives, responds to inquiries
regarding new accounts, negotiates premiums and terms with
insurance carrier underwriters, prepares proposals, and binds
The Ideal Candidate
- A true professional, you are an excellent balance of strong
work & technical skills while being a team player.
- You are a great communicator up, down and across an
organization and work well with other teams.
- The results of your work speak for themselves and drive the
business forward. If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep
reading and apply!
What You'll Do:
- Follows up with insurance carrier underwriters to answer
questions and solicit quotes for new business.
- Must be able to manage high level of insurance related
information in a variant of formats and be able to identify
appropriate carriers for risks in a timely manner.
- Negotiates premiums, coverages, terms, and conditions with
insurance markets for prospective clients in accordance with
carrier delegated underwriting capacity and appetite.
- Meets with insurance carrier underwriters and marketing
personnel to develop business relationships in order to determine
carrier's interest in various classes of business.
- Prepares and send new/remarket business submissions to
appropriate insurance companies.
- Consults with Producers on markets for their risks,
appropriateness of coverage structure, and negotiate pricing and
coverage terms with carriers. Assists with pre-underwriting
information gathering, coverage analysis, and proposal
presentations if needed. Negotiates price and terms and have
proposals prepared, bound and delivered to producers.
- Prepares proposals and binds coverage as necessary.
- Quotes submissions using online carrier rating systems.
Maintains marketing database including customer/prospect
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Assists in the analysis of lines of coverage and insurance
company trends with the intent of maximizing opportunities for new
business placement and customer retention. Plans and conducts
market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Other duties as assigned. What's in it For You?: To help you
make the best decision for your personal growth, it's important to
us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Competitive base salary of $75,000-$95,000
- Hybrid schedule
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
AssuredPartners What You'll Need:
- Full knowledge of insurance markets. Maintain full knowledge of
market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance
company changes, and coverage development.
- 3+ years of commercial marketing experience.
- P&C insurance license required.
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including
Agency Management Software and Microsoft Office products. Grow,
with us: AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients'
innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for
creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while
helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker
in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring
relationships that our employees build with our clients every
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners, San Diego , Marketing Executive - IP, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!