Company: Rescue Agency
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 22, 2019
Rescue provides behavior change marketing services (or "social
marketing") to government, non-profit and corporate organizations.
Rescue's current work focuses on tobacco, obesity, violence and
alcohol prevention; the promotion of exercise, fresh foods and
after school programs; and other products and services that promote
healthy living. Most of Rescue's behavior change campaigns focus on
teens (13 - 17) and young adults (18 - 26), resulting in unrivaled
experience in adolescent behavior change campaigns.
Rescue is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy,
creative, production, web, traditional media, social media, policy
change, youth engagement and experiential marketing services to
clients in over a dozen states and provinces, as well as to federal
We believe that marketing can do more than sell goods, it can
We are looking for an experienced and highly ambitious Marketing
Specialist who has the ability to think big picture and has a
history of developing cross-channel communication plans for a
target audience, developing creative briefs, defining media goals,
uncovering insights through quantitative and qualitative data, and
collaborating with both creative and media teams from strategy to
optimization. The job of the Marketing Specialist entails
activities pertaining to, but not limited to:Day-To-Day
- Create and adapt cross-channel marketing communication plans to
reach the target audience and meet campaign goals. Plans could
include, but not limited to; social media, YouTube, programmatic
media, search, email, traditional media, out-of-home placements,
- Provide strategic insights based on media behaviors and
additional information about the target audience.
- Develop creative briefs through collaboration with multiple
teams to provide guidance that is both strategic and creative that
connects to the communication plans.
- Communicate recommendations to clients and internal teams for
media channels, flighting, and budget allocations across channels
based on the right mix to meet campaign goals.
- Collaborate and provide guidance to media implementation teams
to translate the communications plan and creative concepts through
implementation to launch.
- Work with analytics team to compile reports that tell a story
about campaign performance that connect to the overall campaign
- Present to clients the marketing strategy, plans, and
- Bachelor's Degree +2 years relevant experience OR 7 years
relevant experience OR Master's Degree
- Marketing and/or advertisement experience; agency experience
- Ability to see big picture while highly attentive to
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns at once;
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams toward a common
- Experience developing integrated marketing communication
- Experience developing creative briefs and working with creative
- Experience in evaluating media metrics;
- Experience in client-facing positions for a range of client
accounts; small and large, new and established
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Location: San Diego, CA
Status: Full-time Position
Benefits: Learn more about the benefits of working at Rescue here:
Travel: Once per quarter or less
If youre ready to join our team of mission driven talent
challenging the status quo, wed love to meet you! Check out our
Careers page at rescueagency.com/careers for more information about
what its like to work at Rescue, and the benefits that we offer to
our team members.
The Fine Print
Environment:All business-related environments are tobacco-free.
Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and
computer and Internet access. Must be available to work
non-traditional hours such as late nights and weekends.
Physical Requirements:Able to remain in a sitting position for
prolonged periods of time and stoop, bend, reach, climb stairs, and
move freely throughout the building for the performance of duties.
Able to read from a computer or laptop monitor for several hours at
a time including fonts of various sizes from a variety of sources.
Able to travel nationwide as needed to meet with clients,
coworkers, or attend meetings and seminars.
All applications must be submitted through Rescues career system
found on our website at www.rescueagency.com (unless you qualify to
request a reasonable accommodation, as detailed at
RescueAgency.com/careers). We do not accept applications via email,
mail, fax or in-person delivery. Please send questions to
Rescue - The Behavior Change Agency is an
EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
Keywords: Rescue Agency, San Diego , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!