Cyber Security Engineer
Company: TAD PGS, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Cybersecurity
Systems Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Poway, CA
** Candidate must possess an active Secret Security Clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to
obtain a clearance:
The Company is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted
aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, and advanced
high-resolution surveillance systems.We have an exciting
opportunity for a Temporary Cyber Security Systems Engineer for the
company located in Poway, CA. This role reports to the Systems
Cybersecurity Engineering department, including aircraft,
datalinks, sensor payloads, and ground control stations.
- Support the companies projects and obtain/maintain the
regulatory compliances such as Accreditation and Authorization
(A&A), Interim Authority to Test (IATT), and Authorization to
- Follow the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Process, cradle to
grave, by defining security requirements to implementation and test
and support leading to an authorization.
- Will need to analyze and recommend security features on all
facets of the company.
- Develop and maintain RMF artifacts.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree, master's degree, or PhD
in engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited
institution and progressive engineering experience as follows.
- Four or more years of experience with a bachelors degree or two
or more years of experience with a masters degree. May substitute
equivalent engineering experience in lieu of education.
- Must have a complete understanding of engineering concepts,
principles, codes, and theory.
- Experience demonstrating a broad application of those concepts;
and expanding knowledge of principles, concepts, theory, and
practices in related technical specialties.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts
- Apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment.
- Organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases.
- Determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with
assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of
- Must have excellent communication, computer, documentation,
presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to perform complex tasks in one engineering area
- Lead a team of less experienced professional employees on
- Able to work extended hours as required.
- A Professional Engineering License is desirable.
- The Cyber Security Systems Engineer must have experience
assessing an over-arching set of environments, including
Keywords: TAD PGS, Inc., San Diego , Cyber Security Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!