Shader Design Engineer - 81279
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 24, 2021
What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in
changing the world for the better by driving innovation in
high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization
technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and
the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes
amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will
go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people
who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push
boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have
this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the
opportunities available to come join our team.
Shader Design Engineer
- Design engineer for RTL implementation of GFX shader blocks
- Work with PD team on block timing convergence
- Work with power architects for blocks power improvement
- Working with architects and design leads on blocks continuous
- Work with verification team for quality test plans and
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced
attention to details.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to independently drive tasks
- Good teamwork and communications skills
- RTL Implement and Drive features closure to meet schedules with
- Responsible for all design quality metrics/targets, including
power, timing, lint, CDC etc.
- Work closely with architect design lead on overall improvements
of SH design.
- Experience with advanced design concepts and RTL implementation
- Familiarity with all Design areas and tools and solid
understanding of design/technology interactions
- Must be having working experience on different design quality
checks (lint, equivalence, synthesis, timing etc.)
- Understanding of GFX pipeline and design preferred
- Having CPU or Shader design experience is added advantage
- Good understanding of computer organization/architecture.
- BS +5-7 years or MS + 3-5 years' work experience preferred
Requisition Number: 81279
Country: United States State: California City: San Diego
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status,
medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin,
race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran
status. Please click here for more information.
Keywords: AMD, San Diego , Shader Design Engineer - 81279, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!