Assistant Chief Engineer
Company: Colliers International
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 24, 2021
BE authentic . BE influential . BE the expert . Be all that and
more at Colliers International. At Colliers International, we help
leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces,
businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking
differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and
collaborative workplace where you can succeed. Who you are You're a
technical and engineering expert, familiar with maintenance systems
and equipment. You bring strong organizational skills, a
customer-centric approach and a positive outlook to everything you
do. As an Assistant Chief Engineer, you'll be responsible for
ensuring the maintenance systems are running efficiently to ensure
the safety of our clients and their properties. You'll respond to
client requests, prioritize and assign work orders to be performed
by Building Engineers, and follow up to ensure minimal downtime.
You like to be proactive by conducting regular inspections, alarm
testing, and implementing preventative maintenance programs. You
also know how to develop and maintain strong relationships with
property managers, suppliers and department leaders. And with a
keen eye for details, you'll be able to successfully manage
multiple priorities and reports, including inventory, records, and
schedules. What you bring:
- At least 7 years' experience in building/property maintenance
or engineering experience.
- Solid working knowledge of HVAC systems/maintenance,
electrical, plumbing, energy management systems and other building
- CFC Universal certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS
- Flexibility to be on-call to respond to after-hours / weekend
Bonus skills and experience
- A valid driver's license.
- Working knowledge of work order and preventative maintenance
- Holding any necessary/required licenses based on building and
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills What success looks like:
- You maintain and check daily operating logs for the following:
air conditioning, fan units, graph charts, utility meters and
- You ensure that building systems and tenant service requests
are handled efficiently at the most economical cost.
- You assist in the development of the annual budget and RFP
process for budgeted projects.
- You demonstrate a clear understating of operating procedures
and proper chemical treatment levels for cooling towers and
boilers. #LI-AP1 BE who you are and what you want to be with
Colliers International. We'd love to meet you. Apply today to join
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all
persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be
discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Posted
18 Days Ago JR4106 About Us About Us BE in charge of your career at
At Colliers, we are enterprising. If you're a self-starter looking
to BE entrepreneurial, creative and collaborative, you'll fit right
in. At Colliers, our culture is to allow our people to maintain
control over the direction of their careers, cultivating the
ambition and differences each of our professionals have to
We believe that your career is what you make it. Colliers is what
you make it.
Keywords: Colliers International, San Diego , Assistant Chief Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!