AEGIS Ashore Production Engineer
Company: Sentek Global
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Team:As a member of the PMW 150 TAC C2 team, you'll provide
support to the Program Executive Office, Command, Control,
Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I) Program Office
for Command and Control Systems (PMW 150). PMW 150's mission is to
transform operational needs into effective and affordable C2
capabilities for Navy, Marine Corps, Joint, and Coalition
warfighters. The programs that TAC C2 supports include Link-16,
Command, and Control Processor (C2P), Link Monitoring and
Management Tool (LMMT), and Air Defense Systems Integrator
Our overarching goal is to provide operational and tactical command
and control capabilities by integrating real-time and near
real-time representations of tactical situations while including
targeting support. There are four divisions in PMW 150 (DEF C2, MAR
C2, TAC C2, and SUP C2) that our team supports. We provide
logistics management, logistics engineering, training services, and
software management support to all four divisions. Quality
documentation development, competent training services, adhering to
the schedule, and resolving action items are vital to our continued
success. Our nickname is "PMW Fun-Fifty!" We routinely have cookie
contests, chili cook-offs, burger burns, nacho parties, and our
most favorite event of the year - the annual Thanksgiving Potluck
(as you can see--- we love to eat). We also go to Padres games at
Petco Park, hold a Halloween costume contest, and the
ever-competitive white elephant gift exchange. We believe this is
truly the best PMW to be a part of!
The Role:The AEGIS Ashore Production Engineer will provide
requirements analysis and engineering support to the PMW 150 TAC C2
team. You will also serve as the senior specialist point of contact
for systems engineering issues. This position is located on-site in
San Diego, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate C2P US/FMS Aegis Ashore (AA) C2P Site upgrades with:
MDA, PMW 760, PMW 150 ISEA & SSA, and PMW 740 (FMS).
- Coordinate with PMS 339 the C2PS installation, systems
integration and upgrades for CIAT and AATT.
- Develop annual funding requirements and budgets for Project
Manager, systems engineering and SMEs C2PS support to MDA, PMW 760
and PMS 339.
- Develop travel budgets for C2PS installation, integration,
SOVTs and other technical support.
- Develop and coordinate and coordinate with PMW 760 and PMS 339
installation plan for C2PS hardware and software upgrades.
- Coordinate logistics support with APM-L for the development and
upload of a C2P ILS Date Sheets for C2PS configuration to be
installed at all sites.
- Develop logistic spares requirement for all future AA Sites,
including C2P Mod.
- Aegis Ashore lead integrator in establishing and reviewing a
PMW 760, PMS 339 and MDA master schedule for integrating the C2P
system for conducting SOVTs at all sites.
- Provide technical support to support of the procurement and
installation of the C2PS system and upgrades, installation
material, services, and support required for all AA, CIAT and AATT
- Develop and coordinate scheduling, funding, installation and
testing of C2PS v 3.11 and v3.12 and future baselines including C2P
- Submit equipment requirements based upon PMW 150 software and
hardware upgrades for Aegis Ashore, AATT, and CIAT sites.
- Provide inputs to Risk charts slides and CCB inputs.
- Work with PMW 740 on Japanese Aegis Ashore sites and other FMS
- Develop DD1149s as required for ISEA in support of equipment
and spares transfers.
- Develop delivery order proposals, Independent Government
Estimates and J&As.
- Work with APM-L on logistic requirements for AA as well as CIAT
- Support all AA C4I Production Reviews and Program Management
- Develop and presents briefs at all reviews.
- Provide MDA insight C2P modifications and upgrades to help MDA
determine future requirements.
- Support and develop acquisition documents in support of
- Support development of C2P Production Statement of Work as
- Bid and Proposal support if requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited four-year college
or university in applied science, computing, engineering,
mathematics, management information systems, or other related
engineering or computer science discipline is required.
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience in Government Systems
Engineering or combined ten years' experience in two or more of the
following areas: 1) Government Systems Engineering 2) Tactical Data
Link (TDL/TADIL) or similar data link technology 3) Definition,
specification and design of complex communication systems 4) System
Design Review 5) Multifunctional Information Distribution System
architecture and system engineering.
- Working knowledge of C2P operations and other shipboard
- Knowledge of C2P Legacy and TR architecture.
- Understanding of C2P interfaces and overall C4I
- Understanding of Link 16, JREAP C & A, and STJ.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level III Engineering
Certification or equivalent is highly desired.
- Per our contractual agreement with the U.S. Government, a
full-time employee "FTE" is required to work 1920 hours in the
- In addition to your Sentek Global job description, you will be
required to comply with the Performance Work Statement "PWS" or
Statement of Work "SOW" per the contract you support.
- Exhibit effective listening skills and communication
- Foster cooperation among individuals.
- Establish and model high standards of performance.
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become
familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
Sentek Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Sentek Global, San Diego , AEGIS Ashore Production Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!