REMOTE - Sr. Platform Engineer - 140K-200K
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Senior Platform Engineer
Job Location: NYC, Seattle, LA, or REMOTE
Salary: $140,000 - $200,000 Annual Base Salary DOE, Full Covered
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, BONUS
Requirements: At least 5 years with software development, must know
Python or Ruby and Scala or Elixir
We are an exciting, growing company working with cross platforms -
desktop and mobile. We have been around for over 10 years and have
Currently we are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join our
intelligent group of engineers. We work with existing and new
products. We will need a hands-on type of candidate who will take
ownership in implement and rolling out new, creative
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are one of the strongest advertising engagement platforms
- 100% Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing, Bonuses!
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to the architecture within ad and backend platform -
we need low latency!
- Develop and release new products based on what the company
- Coding tests and reviews to keep our standards high with clean
and concise code
- Work in a collaborative environment with other engineers for
design changes, new tech and features
- Troubleshoot problems across all points
- Debugging operational problems
- Cross collaborate with Product, Data and other departments
What You Need for this Position
- RESTful APIs
What's In It for You
- $140,000 - $200,000 Annual Base Salary DOE
- REMOTE Option
- Local to NYC, Seattle, or LA is a PLUS
Do you want to be apart of a company that you can take to the next
level in Adtech? Please apply today!
Please apply to job with most updated resume or send resume to:
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2-1610963 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: Optello, San Diego , REMOTE - Sr. Platform Engineer - 140K-200K, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!