Senior Information Security Engineer
Company: MISSION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Senior Information Security Engineer
Location: 10325 Meanley Drive
Address Region: San Diego
Postal Code: 92131
Who we are: At Mission Federal Credit Union, we're all about
people, not profit. When we say, "Your success is our bottom line,"
that refers to how we treat our employees as well as our
Why work here? Mission Fed offers an awesome company culture,
growth opportunities and GREAT benefits for both part-time and
full-time employees, including: medical, dental, and vision
insurance, 401k match up to 6%, Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays,
company paid life insurance and much more...
What you'll be doing as a Senior Information Security Engineer:
- Acts as primary system custodian for all information security
related applications, i.e., endpoint protection, email security,
IDS/IDP, DMARC, User Behavior Analytics (UBA) and vulnerability
- Acts as technical lead in migration towards Cloud and mobility
focused network security architecture.
- Maintains all information security hardware appliances such as
firewalls and sensors.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of all M365
security capabilities ensuring proper segregation of duties and
oversight is achieved.
- Acts as a major contributor in projects and cross-functional
teams as cybersecurity subject matter expert and expected to
provide consultative solutions and influence adoption of security
best practices.Who's qualified to be a Senior Information Security
Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline or industry
recognized information security certifications with relevant
experience is required. Certifications from ISC2, SANS, ISACA,
Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, and Aruba will be
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience with a bachelor's
degree or a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience along with
industry recognized certifications in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
Must have hand on, technical experience designing and administering
security technologies for medium to large enterprises with multiple
locations both on-premises and Cloud. This position should be an
expert in Palo Alto Networks, Azure and M365 security; and have
experience architecting and implementing these solutions securely
following industry accepted best practices. Strong knowledge of
applicable practices and laws relating to data privacy and
protection is required.
- Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- Vulnerability Management
- Knowledgeable in securing M365 hybrid environments
- Azure Sentinel
- Adept in Microsoft Power BI
- Excellent technical, analytical, and troubleshooting
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication
- Possesses strong interpersonal and customer service
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and take ownership of
tasks from start to finish.
- Expert understanding of networking technologies.
- Strong ability to document solutions, procedures, and
- Familiarity with NIST - 800-53, PCI-DSS, FFIEC, and CIS 20 is a
plus.Your privacy is very important to Mission Federal Credit
Union. The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") requires
Mission Federal Credit Union to inform California residents,
including job applicants, of the categories of personal information
we collect and the purpose for which the personal information will
be used. This job applicant notice and the COVID-19 notice provides
the disclosures required by the CCPA and applies to applicants who
are subject to the CCPA.
Mission Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex,
color, creed, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status or
any other class protected by law.
Keywords: MISSION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, San Diego , Senior Information Security Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!