REMOTE - Lead Data Engineer
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Lead Data Engineer with experience, please read
- URGENTLY HIRING---
Job Title: Lead Data Engineer
Job Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $160k - $180k
Based in Seattle, WA, we are a highly innovative venture-backed
start-up that is using machine learning to help our clients combat
harmful online narratives. Due to growth and demand for our
services we are in need of a talented Lead Data Engineer to join
our diverse team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Architect, build, and launch large efficient, reliable, and
scalable data pipelines.
- Design and develop data workflows for immediate and the future
- Build and manage data workflows in the cloud.
- Integrate existing data platforms with cloud (AWS).
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on data engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud services tools like S3, Redshift,
EMR, Batch, SageMaker, etc.
- Strong experience with Python and SQL
Nice To Have
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Spark, Presto, Hadoop, Hive, or similar
distributed system optimization tools
- Experience with Terraform
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- 100% Coverage for health. 50% coverage for dependents
- Amazing company culture
- Legitimate opportunity to improve society
- Fun company events
- Much more!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to grow with an
incredible company, please apply today!
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary
range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on
factors including but not limited to location, experience, and
performance. The range listed is just one component of our total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include
quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time
Off policy, or many region-specific benefits.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Brennen
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BL1-1668707 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Diego , REMOTE - Lead Data Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!