Design Verification Engineer
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 6, 2022
What You Do At AMD Changes EverythingAt AMD, we push the
boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world
for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing,
graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for
gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.Developing great
technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who
understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile"
to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the
passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries,
deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of
passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities
available to come join our team.The Shader (SIMD Processor) team is
looking for sharp and motivated Design Verification Engineer
interested in verification of Graphics products. You will work and
learn some of the industry's cutting edge micro architectural
designs and be responsible for verification of new design features
and architectural enhancements.The candidate we are looking for is
a keen learner and ready to take on tasks that contribute towards
efficient design verification and improve the quality of the
products. The ideal candidate is continuously thinking of ways to
improve efficiency and performance.Responsibilities
- Verify sophisticated design blocks in complex SV/UVM and C++
- Develop and execute pre-silicon verification test plans
- Develop directed and random verification tests to validate
block and IP functionality
- Develop verification components and tools
- Develop verification functional coverage using industry
standard coverage analysis tools/methods
- Debug regression fails
- Replicate functional issues found in external environments or
post-silicon; review, improve tests to verify bug fixes Preferred
- Requires very strong understanding of computer
- Experience with System Verilog and UVM.
- Experience with C++, Verilog, Perl, and debugging with
- Proven technical expertise in functional verification.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work
independently as well as in a cross-site team environment.
- Course work or experience working on Shaders in GPU subsystems
or SIMD processors. Academic Credentials
- Bachelors or Master's in electrical/electronic engineering.
Location:Preferred location is Santa Diego; remote work with
occasional travel to our Santa Diego office will be considered.
Requisition Numbe r: 130803Country: United States State: California
City: San DiegoJob Function: Design AMD does not accept unsolicited
resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based
recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal
opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age,
ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or
physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political
and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for
Keywords: AMD, San Diego , Design Verification Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!