Solution Support Engineer I
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company DescriptionIntelligent compliance. Sustainable progress.
A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance
and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and
solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and
business processes.Job Description
- Oversee and manage a prompt resolution of critical issues by
conducting analysis of data, customer business process, internal 3E
process, product design and product features.
- Own the complete end-to-end customer experience for
high-profile elite and complex accounts and solutions.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and internal departments
to facilitate the best customer experience for the client.
- Partner with Product Owners to improve our solutions and
identify new solution opportunities.
- Master and maintain expertise for all 3E solutions and their
associated solution integrations that are managed by the Client
Services team. This includes custom additions, product
integrations, 3rd party integrations and web services.
- Responsible for launching various 3E solutions that are managed
by the Client Services Team.
- Ensure that all client's new services and contract commitments
are met and delivered on time. Includes coordinating with other
internal operations teams to provide and deliver the clients
services based on active contract terms.
- Provide clients alternate solutions when necessary and address
all service issues pro-actively with the client pre and post
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage and
collaborate on complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that
results in high customer satisfaction.
- Provide escalation assistance to colleagues on the solutions
that the Support team manages
- Assist clients with custom reporting needs as requested and
coordinate with other internal operations teams to provide and
deliver the clients services based on active contract terms.
- Participate in internal development, quality and process
improvement projects. May include performing product & service
demonstrations for internal employees.
- Create/maintain controlled documents & knowledge base materials
dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and
enabling the greater support community.
- Assists w/training, development and sharing of best practices
with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual
- Completes all special one-time projects and other requested
duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- Ability to effectively analyze and solve problems by balancing
detailed questions with creative solutions.
- 3 Years Account Implementation and Management Experience of
mid-size to large, complex and/or global accounts
- 2 Years Technical Implementations and Integrations
- Ability to effectively coordinate and implement standard
technical solutions and integrations
- Be inquisitive and willing to professionally challenge the
- Partner with Product and Engineering on existing solutions and
- Exceptionally detail oriented with the ability to work
effectively under pressure and multi-task to meet established
deadlines and standard response times with clients.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize workloads from
multiple, competing demands.
- Intermediate Excel certification or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop and deliver engaging and effective
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to partner and collaborate as part of a global
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills in
- Selected applicant must complete all required training and
development required to support our clients. Includes meeting
established training timelines as outlined in our Training
Management Tool (document).
- Mentoring & training experience required
- Possession or desire to learn and develop a deep understanding
of Verisk 3E Solutions.Additional InformationFor more than 30 years
the world's leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the
intelligent compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and
sustainability-one product, one workplace and one community at a
time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and
Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise
empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety,
product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and
R&D decision support.We are deeply committed to serving our
more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world's
top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world's top ten
retailers and seven of the world's top ten pharmaceutical
companies.Together we are building a safer world and a more
sustainable future. Join us!In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and
Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the
next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support
and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly
positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued
customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.3E is an
equal opportunity employerConsumer Privacy NoticeAt 3E, the health
and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective
November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective
hires for office-based roles or roles that support any of our
businesses' government contracts will be required to demonstrate
that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date
or qualify for a legally required medical or religious
accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of
employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have
not been approved for a legally required medical or religious
accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment
and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in
accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: 3E, San Diego , Solution Support Engineer I, Engineering , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!