Machine Learning Engineer
Company: SignalPET -
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SignalPET is a technology and AI leader in the veterinary field.
Using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques and patented
technology, SignalPET assists veterinarians in diagnosing and
treating companion animals all around the globe.
SignalPET is growing fast and looking for additional talent to join
the team. We are offering a life changing position on the SignalPET
This opportunity encompasses designing, testing, and implementing
new and updated software products that will shape the future of
veterinary medicine. We are looking for an individual that is
interested in a long-term position withSignalPET.
SignalPET has the largest annotated radiographic database in the
world. It runs over 100 of trained ML models in production and is
using cutting-edge ML algorithms.
Thousands of practices worldwide are using the SignalPET AI
technology on a daily basis.
If you are passionate about true and cutting-edge ML work,
passionate about algorithmic work rather than data management and
also passionate about the products SignalPET creates for our
4-legged companions, then SignalPET can be the right home for
This candidate should have broad experience and knowledge in
developing high-quality computer vision, and machine learning
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-performing computer vision models using deep
neural networks to assess radiographic images
- Lead and direct data collection activities to train and retrain
systems as necessary
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Design and Develop machine learning systems and applications
according to requirements
- Perform statistical analysis and create strategies to improve
- Study and transform data science prototypes, run machine
learning tests and experiments
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve usage and
effectiveness of AI platforms
- You are part of a team building infrastructure, tools and
platforms that are shaping the future of veterinary medicine. You
work independently to apply AI solutions and build ML models that
assist in medical diagnosis.
- You possess exceptional data management skills and the ability
to perform complex modeling on dynamic data sets
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams of driven people
excited to solve challenging problems.
- You believe that code-reviews, giving and asking for them, are
important to delivering a quality product.
- You care about best-practices and evangelizing them within the
- You can clearly convey your thoughts, enjoy presenting what
you've done,and can cater your message to audiences both technical
- You respect and share our company values and operating
- 3 Years Experience in a Corporate or Start-up Environment
- Bachelors Degree in Technology related field
What can you expect as a SignalPET team member:
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to all
of our team members, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you
and eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- 401(K) plan with an employer match
- Possibility of Equity incentive package
- This position is office based and can either be in San Diego
California or Dallas Texas USA depending on the preference of the
candidate. Hybrid working will be considered depending on
Keywords: SignalPET -, San Diego , Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!