New England Regional Sales Engineer with P.E. -Remote
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are geotechnical foundation specialists with products that
help companies where it was previously impossible. As we continue
to grow we are looking for a regional sales engineer to drive
business in our New England Region. You will work remotely , but
need to be in the New England Region. You will need P.E. , lots of
geotechnical engineering experience and the desire to sell. The
role besides a salary will come with sales bonuses that are quite
lucrative and I can share with you when we talk.
Responsibilities include generation of sales revenues, project lead
generation, technical design and construction support. Sales,
promotion and technical support to owners, contractors, &
consultants in the industrial, commercial, and DOT markets, as well
as other defined key accounts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist and support the qualification of our proprietary
geotechnical systems. Successfully implement engineering/bid
strategies to close business.
- Responsible for generating sales leads, managing and tracking
key projects and communicating project status via monthly
- Achieve revenue goals for the region through winning proposals
- Technical promotion ,technology transfer, account development
and sales to key specifiers, contractors and owners for
implementation of our proprietary goetechncial solutions.
- Development of project opportunities (sales leads).
- Coordinate interaction between our Design Center, Licensed
Installer and Client to maximum efficient, accuracy, and
effectiveness of our services and systems.
- Communicate local competitive activities and development of
pricing strategies with
Area Manager and Chief Operating Officer on an ongoing basis.
- Review project geotechnical and structural information and
perform project evaluations to examine technical and commercial
- Develop preliminary designs for our proprietary
- Prepare proposals and work with licensee estimators to provide
project bids for oppoertunities
- Participate in project meetings and site activities at all
project stages (feasibility through construction).
- Review of detailed design submittals and field reports.
- Engineering support and trouble-shooting during field
- Preparing project close-out submittals.
What You Need for this Position
- PE with 5 to 10 years of geotechnical experience with
exceptional engineering and sales skills
- BS in Civil Engineering required
- MS in geotechnical engineering preferred.
- Good understanding of soil mechanics and geotechnical
- Ability to quickly evaluate both technical and commercial
viability of opportunities to provide value to project teams
- Creativity in demonstrating our unique value in geo-solutions
to customers and specifiers.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and managing business
opportunities to effectively implement winning engineering and
We've got great products and provide outstanding geotechnical
solutions to our customers. So if you have a P.E. really know
geotechnical engineering and have a knack for sales, this could be
a very lucrative position for you. So, please apply today.
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1684560 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Diego , New England Regional Sales Engineer with P.E. -Remote, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!