HL7 Integration Engineer
Company: Cypress HCM
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leader in
precision medicine. You will be responsible for supporting a
variety of data sources, formats, & communication protocols, and
must apply strong ETL skills to resolve integration issues.
- Develop & support HL7, REST interfaces
- Develop & maintain application integrations
- Partner with internal & external back-end engineers
- Develop & maintain workflows, architecture, and message
Requirements and Desired Experience:
- Bachelors in Biology, Bioinformatics, CS, or similar
- Experience with HL7 2.x, FHIR, XML, and/or JSON
- Experience developing ETL workflows
- Experience with NextGen Connect/Mirth and/or Boomi
- Familiarity with cloud computing
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Understanding of privacy/security regulations (e.g.
HIPAA/HITECH, CAP/CLIA, SOX, PCI, GDPR, and GxP)
Keywords: Cypress HCM, San Diego , HL7 Integration Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!